Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E280T -98
Hi, Can anyone tell me what is spare part code for transmission control module in MB E280T (car type 210.263) year model 1998? WIS did not show spare part number and I do not have EPC. Reg: Harri
16
16

1982 Seat Belts not still covered by warr. are they?
I know most new cars have "lifetime" warranty on their seatbelts. My Old 1982 doesn't have such a thing, does it? My seatbelt plastics are breaking and it has be a little concerned. New ones are rare...
1
1

Electrical exterior mirror ML
I have a problem with the flap function of my electrical exterior mirror in my ML. It works, but at the endposition it does not want to stop and therefore you here 3 or 4 knocking sounds while the...
1
1

Transmission control unit
Hi, Mercedes transmission control unit can be flashed with a new software when ever needed, but does anyone know, are the different firmware versions available somewhere to download? Reg: Harri
3
3

Best Classics // Mercedes 190 SL
hi, i found this good looking retro portal. you will find many ads, brochures and movies about the Mercedes 190SL and from other cars. maybe you like it

230 te
couple of faults that are really bugging me. I have a 1989 230 te auto, and its got a problem of over revving after startup and when driving cold also the passenger windows dont come down on the...
1
1

212D Sprinter intermittent fueling fault?
I have a strange problem with my `96 212D Sprinter, which I have owned from new. It has now covered just over 200,000 miles. A few weeks` ago it seemed to be lacking power, especially up hills +...
2
2

What to do? TD, SD, DT...
I'm in a bit of a quandary. I have an '81 300TD wagon. Mechanically it's in very nice shape. Reliable, fun to drive, starts well, etc. But, it's a rust bucket. Every time I open something up or remove...
8
8

Stalling in 300sl
My 1992 300SL MB with 140,000 kms starts up fine first time in the morning but stalls at the first or second stop. It usually runs fine after that. I have replaced the engine wire, the distributor...
5
5

Goofy 300D Turbo Dieseling problem
Hi, I am getting ready to go on a long trip and I would appreciate any help/advice on this issue. I was changing my oil today and managed to get a poor seal on the new filter (totally my fault - just...
2
2

2002 C230 Coupe Kompressor Front right turn signal
I changed my turn signal bulb, when the indicator light came on, but that did not fix the outage. What else could be the reason? Is it the compartment that it fits into?
1
1

2002 C230 Coupe Kompressor Power headreset
I am having issues with my driver side head rest, getting stuck. Because this is a 2 door car, I let my seat up last night, and the head rest automaticly moves up, and it became stuck. I finally took...

95 S 500 Problems that stand out ?
I am looking at a 95 S500 4dr any problems I should be aware of. Thanks
4
4

auto gearbox fault
any one give me any advice on c180 sport ,gear box seems to have gone into limp mode for no reason any likely causes why it would do this ,no previous box problems

S 500 ( 2000) NAVIGATION CD’S
JUST BOUGHT AN S-500 YEAR 2000....AND WHAT IS THE LATEST VERSION OF NAVIGATION CD?S?? HOW MUCH DO THEY COST??? IS IT THE SET OR THEY ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY? AND WHO SELLS THEM?? THANKS FOR THE INFO...
1
1