Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

300ce fuel starvation?
91 300ce has been shaking, especially violent when in gear. Before it got worse, it would hold back when going uphills or accelerating. I replaced the fuel filter but it didn't make any difference....
7
7

W123 Steering Pump Leaking - help - MANY PICTURES - How do I open it? What to replace?
Hello all, Now that I have my power steering pump OUT, how do I get it "open" and what do I need to replace? Pics: I know I should have figured that out before, but I'm some dumb kid -eh? I bought a...
3
3

320sl battery
I know this sounds crazy but anyone know where the battery is located i a 320 SL. all compartments are locked and there is no power whatsoever to use the key to unlock it otherwise anyone know how to...
4
4

E320 Crank Sensor
Can you replace a crank position/reference sensor yourself on a 1999 E320 I bought the sensor from OEM Auto Parts for $76.00. The Dealer wanted $125.00 So I feel I am a little ahead of the game...
2
2

Water icon on dash is glowing (not bright and full on) but just glowing this is new?
1992 300E 112,000 mi. The water (anti-freeze) level is to the line in the well in the engine. Just had a new thermostst installed. Temperature indicator is normal...slight...slight change upward with...
1
1

E 290D Automatic Transmission: Fuel Economy
Hi, just considering to buy such a beast. If you have one please let me know how much it takes on average? Thank you! Kind regards robert

Navigation System Wanted...
Where can I pick up a GPS Navigation system for a 2002 C230 Coupe Kompressor?

Rough Idle 190E 2.6
Would really appreciate any help with the problem of the very rough idle on my 1991 - 190E 2.6, It does not do it all of the time. It starts the very rough idle only at a stop light or as I should say...
8
8

Diesels "sounds" different, seems rougher - Low sulfur fuels?
I was going to post anyway, but seeing a couple of the low sulfur fuel threads got me thinking that it seems to have been accompanied with a different "sound" to the engine - more of a "chugging"...
2
2

Mercedes E320 97 model
I have water under the rear seat and in the boot. Has anyone any idea how to stop water getting in and where it might be coming from as I have heard this is a common fault. I would be very grateful if...
1
1

Mercedes benz a class (1998) F fAULT GEARBOX
My A Class, Starts and the engine runs perfectly , However there is a F displayed, this does not change as you put in gear, it goes into gear but will not pulll away. It is a Auto/Manual Transmission,...
10
10

Blue and clear Vacuum tube??!! PLEASE HELP!!
I sent this to an expert but am open to all tips and solutions from all. "I really need your help! Since you replaced all your lines Im hoping you can tell me where the blue and clear vaccum tube is...
4
4

Low sulfur diesel fuel - real information
20
20

Steering lock
Help Someone kindly smashed a window and smashed off the steering lock on my van. I have taken the electric,s off the bottom of the lock to use to start the van but it seems I need to do somthing with...
1
1

Wiper 300SE
I have a 300 SE (3.2 Litre petrol)1993 Right hand drive The right hand drivers wiper arm appears to go too low and thuds against the plasic housing below when operated. Is there any adjustment to...
1
1