Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Drivers Front Window won't roll up or down
Is there an easy way to determine if the problem is electrical (switch) or if it is a bad motor? Also, is there a trick to get inside door panel off to get to the window motor and assembly? Graymatter
6
6

Parking Brake Adjustment on 300E
I have a 1993 Mercedes 300E and need to adjust my parking brake. Does anyone know a simple method. Graymatter

300SDL "Ringing"
Recently I've noticed a ringing noise coming from somewhere in the rear of my '87 300SDL at freeway speeds. It's espec- ially evident when I turn an ear toward the back seat area. I thought it might...
5
5

240d Central Locks
I am troubleshooting a leak in the locking system. Where is the 4 way connector that leads to the three door actuators? Chris
2
2

6.9 water pump
Can anyone tell me if I need to remove the harmonic balancer on a M100 engine? Thanks in advance

2003 C-240 Malfuntion Warning
I had a malfuntion warning telling me to visit Mercedes Workshop for my brakes. After seeing what the dealer wanted, I purchased 2 new front rotors and brake pads. The job was very simple and the...
2
2

c280 Ipod Integration
I just leased a 2007 c280 with Ipod intergration, but I don?t know how to activate the Ipod. I plug in my Ipod nano and the Mercedes symbol appears on the screen, but I don?t know how to get the Ipod...
2
2

2002 CLK 320 Radio backlight out
It is not transmitting info to the dash either...says Audio Off and yet the radio and CD player work, just can?t see what station I?m on or what CD is playing. I was hoping it was a fuse or a light...

1999 C280 using oil
My 1999 C280 has started consuming oil. It has just over 118,000 miles and up until this point never used any oil between changes. It now uses about 1 quart every 500-600 mile when on highway trips...
7
7

W202 Website?
I'm trying to find THE website for W202 fans. Anyone? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2
2

book covering SL's
One of the great things I got for Christmas was a book about the Mercedes SL's (thanks Jesse!). It covers 230,250,280, 350, and 450 SL and SLC cars. It also talks about the 300 and 190SL briefly....
4
4

Apologies from Girlkepper.com
Hi, We had a little problem with girl profile update yesterday - please try again it should work now. Cheers, Finder

Tachometer Intermittent 300 TDT
For a long time now the tachometer on my 300 TDT works intermittently. When it does work, it works perfectly. Sometimes it will work for hours, sometimes it will not work for hours, sometimes it will...
2
2

1997 300D Difficult to Start on Half a Tank
My 1997 300D has difficulty starting when the tank is half a tank full or less. Is there a problem with the fuel pump or pickup? It doesn't matter what the temperature is outside for this to happen....
2
2

Replacing 96' C280 Front Brake Pads/Rotors?
Is the a site explaining how to replace 96' C280 Front Brake Pads/Rotors? I'm kinda tires of being held hostage by the dealer!!! Many Thanks
3
3