Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Vito dashboard failure.HELP!!!!!
Hi all...I have a mercedes vito 108 diesel minibus 2002 model. I had a flat battery a while age which resulted in complete dashboard failure, including dashboard lights and warning lights. This did...

230k slk
Hi, Is anyone aware of any electrical problems with this model? My indicators sometimes ?stick? steady on instead of ?blinking? I just thought the flasher unit needed replacing but my fiend says he?s...
3
3

Battery problems E 320, 1999
Hi all... hope you can help... i had to jump start my car yesterday as the battery was flat... I drove it 100 miles then stopped the engine and restarted it straight away and it worked... however when...
13
13

98 ML320
This baby just hit 170,000 miles! How may miles do you have in your ML320? I have semi-retired it! coz I bought an X5, but I still love that ML320! do you?
1
1

OIL IN MY COOLANT OF MY 1992 300E 112,000MI.
SAW A WHITE MIST COMING FROM MY CAR AS I WAS ON THE HIGHWAY. WENT STRAIGHT TO MY MECHANIC, MY MECHANIC OPEN THE CAP AND FOUND SOME OIL IN THE COOLANT. HE SAID IT WAS NOT MUCH. SAID THE CAR WAS AT A...
8
8

air in fuel filter
My 240D has begun collecting air in the plastic primary filter. I find that I can use the primer pump to push some of it on but not all. Often a bubble will rise from the filter inlet. I tightened the...
3
3

Fuel Pump Problems, 1989 300E
I've been following all of your your posts here for several years and find the people on this site extremely knowledgeable and helpful. You, unknowlingly, hleped me fix a number of problems with my...
15
15

89 300se wont hold power
my benz is hard to get up to speed and once it does it drops down but when you mash the pedal down it kinda sputters and does nothing until you mash it all the way making it go into passing gear....
2
2

change in idle D/N
this has been discussed a bit (mostly by myself to myself :-) ) but possibly I can get others interested in this as well. the 'problem' supposedly is a decrease in idle from nominal to 500 or so when...
10
10

HEATER BLOWER
I have this problem with my 89' 560SEL. The other day it stopped working! The day before it worked without a "cough". I already checked the fuse, it was fine. The service manual says to check the...
4
4

1987 190D 2.5T?
Is this car a 5-cylinder turbo engine? Or does the "T" mean a wagon chassis? If turbo, is this the only year that this engine (turbo) was available in a 190 (201 chassis) car? Speaking, strictly,...
1
1

fuel pressure
i tested the fuel pressure at the fuel regulator and can only get a reading of 30 to 32 lbs no matter where i turn the screw. i guess this means the regulator is bad? can low fuel pressure cause...
9
9

FS Merc 1962 W110 combi
See website: sale in Portugal: 12.500=E2=82=AC

Need trusty transmission mechanic near Harrisburg PA
have a 92 300TE wagon with trans problems. can anyone recommend a trustworthy shop in the Harrisburg/Gettysburg/Hanover area of PA? Thanks
1
1

Eclas diesel money pit (UK)
I need a heavier car to pull my caravan and am thinking of a 3/4 year old E class diesel estate (270 or 320) Will I be buying a hardworking economical car with a long working life ahead of it or do I...
1
1