Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 mercedes c240 indicators keep flashing when alarm is activated.
Please can anyone help. My mercedes c240 has a problem when i activate the alarm the indicators keep on flashing and if i unlock the car by the remote they still flash. If anyone has come across this...
1
1

How to open boot (trunk)
My friend has a 180E year 2001. His battery is flat and so he cannot unlock the boot (trunk) with the key fob. Although the metal key will open his driver door and the glove compartment it will not...
1
1

Petrol Pump fails when warm starting
Hi, I have a 1990 124 200TE. When the engine is warm and I try to start the car, the petrol pump sometimes doesn't kick in. I'll wait a few minutes and then try again and it will start. When I hear...
5
5

WHERE IS 87 300TD BLOCK HEATER
cant find the block heater on my 87300td, cord is not present.

87 300TD NEUTRAL KILL SWITCH
have a neutral kill switch which is bad, car wont start even in neutral. got new switch but dont know where or how to install it. maybe through the console ?
5
5

Repair Parts -Online
Hello all, Anyone have a good website for finding parts for their car? I had the drivers door mirror damaged by a truck (was side swiped.) They broke the plastic lens on the front of the mirror and...
4
4

01 E320 Liquid in the console
Have a 2001 E320, and soda was spilled down into the gear shifting unit. All the dash lights lit and the message was a warning to stop. I stopped, and turned off the car and now it won't start. Any...
5
5

suspension problem 2000 s320?
Hi, I have started to hear what I can only describe as a 'motor sound' on my 2000 S320cdi when I start the car. It can last for 15min before it stops. However, if I use the airmatic system to raise...
2
2

Help with spuddering 1995 C220
I have a 1995 C220 and have the following problem: Almost everyday driving the car, the car will start spuddering and seems to either be losing power or not getting enough fuel. It will always start...

1993 Mercedes 190E gas,will not start please help
Ok, we have a 1993 Mercedes 190E model, believe it is the 2.3 L. About 3 months ago it quit while someone was driving it. So it was parked while we found time to work on it, we tried starting it one...
4
4

'97 E320 intermittently not starting?
I have a 1997 W210 E320 with 78,000 on the clock that has twice acted up in the past few weeks. Simply put, it did not start, and then after about a minute or so of chilling, it started right up. To...
4
4

Front Brakes lockup
I have a 1983 Mercedes 300SD. The front brakes are locking up. Calipers/brake hose on front driver side has been recently replaced and the front passenger side has new pads (caliper looks fine). Does...
13
13

Advice on removing door handle from ML door
I have a 2001 ML and need to take the front driver's side door handle off (to swap with an new door). Can anyone advise me on the procedure to remove the door handle? I have the trim off, but there is...
3
3

NW Indiana mechanic wanted to work on my 300SD
I'm looking for a Mercedes mechanic in the NW Indiana/Gary area interested in doing some fuel system for my 1981 Mercedes 300SD. Replies with contact information to the email or this posting are...

1990 200E
I am getting a 1990 200E from my brother in law next week. I will be the 3rd owner. Is there anything I should check out in the car when I take ownership of it? I know that the driver's seat is not in...
3
3