Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Estimated MPG for R320 CDI
Hey, Does anyone know the expected mpg for a Diesel powered, 2007 R320 4-Matic or any significant maintenance issues with the vehicle? Thanks John

Flickering Electrics
Hi I have a C270 CDI 2002 (Estate). The instrument panel and lights radio all flicker when driving. It sometimes settles. A meter across the battery reads between 13- 14.5. The needle flickers...
11
11

Thumping or creaking in the rear end. 1984 300D
Well, I just finished replacing my motor mounts and transmission mount (which was completely destroyed) and I have a symptom that returned that I thought I had fixed. The problem is that after the car...
1
1

Shudder at idle due to injection pump problems
I got my newly rebuilt pump back from Pacific Injection a couple of weeks ago and finally have had time to install it and the oil filter housing. The car still has a rough shudder at idle speeds below...
8
8

722.4 no reverse engagement
On my 1991 300SEL (W140, 722.4 transmission) the reverse gear first went very slow (10-20 seconds) to engage. When engaged, it worked without slipping. Now (a week later) it does not engage at all....
41
41

Comments on the 320 CLK ???
We're considering the purchase of a white 320 CLK from an acquaintance. It's an '04 with 59k miles on it, maintained since new at the dealer and in apparently perfect condition. With a recent service,...
2
2

Jammed passenger side seatbelt
1993 300e (2.8) The passenger-side seat belt has really jammed, can't be used. How do I take off the long vertical cover-trim and fix it? Thanks Roy
2
2

82 240D ignition engages sporadically
My 82 240D has been a fantastic experience. Bought 18 months ago, drive daily, now has 360,000 miles--love it to pieces. A few days ago when I tried to start it, I got no response from the ignition at...
5
5

Pacific Fuel Injection
Does anyone have any information as to how much Pacific Fuel Injection charges to rebuild a diesel injector pump on a OM617 5-cylinder engine? My pump is tired, which is making my newly-rebuilt engine...
24
24

1996 E320 (W210) water leak
Gents, I'm getting rainwater in the driver's foot well area. It appears to be slowly dripping out of the liner under the instrument console. I understand that some such leaks might be caused by...

85 300SD ENGINE WANTED
Running or not. Has to be cheap. Thanks
1
1

03 E500 Brake Job
Can anyone direct me to any web link or info on changing front and rear brake pads on an 03 E500. I understand there's some specific things to do with SBC. I do know not to do it until I do whatever...
5
5

STRANGE 190e problem (clunketa)
Some time ago my 190e made a clunking sound in rythum with the wheel turning underneath and on the left rear side when I turned left to hard or hit a major dip. It only does this upon acceleration,...
2
2

Re: Hybrid conversion kit for non-hybrid, Boosting Power & Fuel Efficiency !
Yes, unfortunately. But if you're going to reply to spam, at least snip out the link ;]

Would you like to boost your Benz's fuel mileage and horse power?
DQoNCi0tIA0KIA0KWW91IGNvdWxkIGRvLWl0LXlvdXJzZWxmLiAgVGhlIHRoZW9yeSBpcyBzaW1w bGUhIFlvdSB3YXN0ZSBsb3RzIG9mIGVuZXJnaWVzIHRocm91Z2ggZnJpY3Rpb25zIHRoYXQgY2Fu...