Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mercedes E320 Security Screws...
There are two screws that hold the mass air flow sensor into the housing on my 96 E320, I thought they were standard tamper proof torx screws, but there not. Does anyone know what kind of screws these...
2
2

A continuing sizzle from the interior lighting cover of my C180
My car is '97 C180. Recently, when the engine is started, a continuing sizzle comes out from the interior lighting cover, the sizzle won't stop until the engine is off. I shall be grateful is someone...
3
3

Schefenacker flees Germany for England
German bankruptcy laws drive car mirror firm to UK By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard Last Updated: 1:00am GMT 08/11/2006 Schefenacker AG, the world's biggest maker of car mirrors, has moved its corporate...
1
1

1993 190e Mercedes Speakers
I'm trying to replace the speakers in my 190e but cant figure out how to get them out. Anyone out there have any idea on removing the rear and dash speakers in a 1993 190e. I can get the grills of the...
1
1

1993 Mercedes Speakers
I'm trying to replace the speakers in my 190e but cant figure out how to get them out. Anyone out there have any idea on removing the rear and dash speakers in a 1993 190e. I can get the grills of the...
2
2

BMW Security Screws....
Hello all, There are two screws that hold the mass air flow sensor into the housing on my 96 E320, I thought they were standard tamper proof torx screws, but there not. Does anyone know what kind of...
3
3

Pops 300e: Loses Power / poor fuel eff.
I've been driving my 82 y./o Pops 300e ('86, 190k miles) for a few weeks. The car started and performed great the first couple of weeks. The car has since developed problem which is becoming a safety...
2
2

Removing exit vent to access towing electrics on M Class
I am wiring in my new tow bar (2000 ML 270CDi 163) and I need to connect the electrics to the plug that is behind the near side exit vent. I have removed the bumper and can see where it is, but what...

Siphoning Oil Question
I was just wondering if any oil siphon systems, like the Topsider or LiquidVac, can get the oil out of the filter cannister on a 380sl. Or will i still have that potential mess to deal with. Thanks
7
7

1983 300SD
Hello. I'm considering buying a 1983 300SD with 127,000 miles. The asking price is $3500. Does this sound like a fair price? I'm going to have the car inspected by a mechanic and also get a carfax...
10
10

Can anyone help with Engine light problem sl600?
I took it to an independant and they charged 172 US to get codes with a scanner. Here is what they note: #P0132 Oxygen Sensor voltage not to lean. Tested Sensors, they tested slow. Also show codes:...
2
2

"Bluetec magic makes diesels attractive"
Bluetec magic makes diesels attractive at

"Mercedes runs Paris-Beijing diesel exercise"
Mercedes runs Paris-Beijing diesel exercise In what may be the most ambitious promotion of diesel engines ever, a ragged caravan of Mercedes-Benz E-Class diesel cars arrived in the Central Asian...

Turn signals and hazard issue
Hi!, I have a 1984 300 Turbo Diesel. Recently my turn signals began working erratically. They would go into a 'fast blink' mode and then quit entirely. I've changed the fuse (even though the old fuse...
6
6

W124 Windshield wiper interchangeability
I found a 1994 e320(w124) in the junkyard with the windshield wiper intact. Can this unit be a replacement for my 1998 300E(W124) wiper system?
2
2