1996 E320 (W210) water leak

Gents,

I'm getting rainwater in the driver's foot well area. It appears to be slowly dripping out of the liner under the instrument console.

I understand that some such leaks might be caused by plugged sunroof drain tubes, so I went looking for mine. The only obvious drain fitting I could spot on the underside of the frame turned out to be the drain for the side channel member (that is located beneath the doors). Can someone point me more specifically to the sunroof drain outlet? The plan is to shove a stiff cable up the sunroof drain outlet to see if there is any blockage.

Regards, Bruce

1996 E320 (W210)
Reply to
sysop64