Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Engine start problems C- Class 1997 Auto
I have a 1997 C Class 180 automatic. I have problems with the car not starting on the first time. The car also feels as if it is about to stall and has in fact stalled on a few occassions. The times...
3
3

CL55 AMG reg2000 UK
There are options AUX1 AUX2 on the TV menu. Anyone know where the physical AV sockets are in the car, and do those go bluescreen at 10kph? COMAND manual is missing unfortunately. It's an F1 SE btw....

Orthopedic seat leak?
My '87 w124 has developed a problem with the orthopedic seats. The passenger is now producing a kind of rythmic puffing and the cushions won't inflate anymore. I guess it's probably a leak somewhere....

Rear window now working on 99'e300TD
The rear right window on my 99 E300TD made a strange sound as I was lowering it yesterday and quit working, halfway down. I had to manually pull it up shut. Is this a common problem? Hope it is not an...
2
2

Mercedes-Benz World (UK )
Historic Brooklands has been annexed by Mercedes-Benz, as Andrew English reports Whatever you think of the name (Mercedes-Benz World), or the fact that it took the Germans to recognise the importance...
1
1

mercedes 220CDI sportcoupe'
Hi, Can anyone explain me what is a SAM control unit? (centralina SAM) I know the authorized mechanics have changed it on my car.. could be a fuse box in the engine compartment? See you Vito Italy

ML Diesel Motor code
What is motor code of a diesel engine in ML270(W163) CDI sold in Europe? Thanks Jukka
1
1

Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship
Friend, I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to visit my website, , and it has pictures of beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting...

300SD speedometer sneding unit?
Where in the transmission is the speedometer sending unit for both a W116 and a W126 300SD? I have been under both cars but still can't find it. =(
4
4

Wheel Scratch
My 2003 MB E500 scuffed by scratching against a curb, how to repiar it. Thanks, Abid
10
10

2003 Mecedes E500
I just bought a pre-owned E500, which has 46000 miles, I am thinking about the extended warranty, I am open for suggessions, ideas, Is it worth it, should I get it from a dealer or third part, please...
9
9

Transmission Problem
It takes my '82 300CD-T about 2 or 3 seconds to shift into reverse with my foot on the brake. If I take my foot off the brake sooner than that, it will start to reverse, but not if it's up any sort of...
8
8

1983 240D Biodiesel Won't Start
My 1983 Mercedes 240D was running great. We had just replaced all of the glow plugs and the battery is strong. However, I started to notice that at the "top" of each gear, the engine seemed to "wane"...
8
8

Re: Is there a NG for a smart car please
Yes. It's in German, though. I found it readily by putting Smart in the NG search window of OE. I followed it for a while out of curiousity. Fairly quiet. There is a similar one in French, it seems....

command center and s320
Does anyone know if it is possible to play music CD's from the CD play in the command centre rather than the CD changer in the boot. (I'm tired of having to take stuff out of the boot just to change a...