Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'86 560SL- 3 or 4 speed auto transmission?
The owners manual says that with the shift lever in 3, the transmission will not shift up to 4th. But for the life of me, I can feel only a first, second and third shift when in D, and a first and...
1
1

cd changer
Hi there I have a 1996 eclass mercedes it has a Becker BE 2210 radio .( mercedes special) I am considering fitting a cd changer in the trunk. if i buy a alpine CHM-S630 what adapter will i need to...
2
2

W210 cluster
I have a 2000 E320 CDi "Classic" with the pixel problem on the instrument cluster. The part number is A210-540-30-11. I have the opportunity to purchase the identical looking part (same dials, guages,...
2
2

Failed Smog Test - S420 Benz 1996
Computer are never at fault. I suggest you let the dealer check out the car. Independent rarely have proper tool to fully test out the car. He probably asked several thousands of dollars to do the...
6
6

185/65/15 on a 300E rather than 190E
Stay with stock size. If you got shimmy with stock tire. It is most likely that the wheel balancer was not calibrated... 99% of the time.
1
1

1993 190e 2.3 Transmission wanted
If you can't get one in Atlanta you can't get one. Go find Dave at Atlanta Stuttgart.
1
1

1965 se
If this is a 300SE there's a lot you'll want to know befoe plonking down that kind of money. 2 door or 4? It is is a 300SE it's gonn have hydraulic suspension and an early eluminum engine that while...
3
3

SL 600 check light problem
I accidently put way to much "Mystery Oil" in my SL 600 gas tank and sure enough, half a tank later the Check engine light came on. My theory is the oil in the gas contaminated my oxegon sensor...
2
2

380sl Starter Installation Question
Got a Bosch rebuilt starter today for my 380sl today. Got out my 10mm Allen socket, a swivel, and some extensions, and got under the car. However, I'm having a lot trouble seating the Allen in the...

programming radio
just bought a 01 sprinter 208 which was imported from england to ireland, the presets on the radio are tuned to uk stations and tho the radio can be tuned manually i can't figure out how to...
1
1

Pops 300e: Brake Problem...
Possible, if there's a hissing noise it's the booster. But these really don't fail very ofen even going back as far as the 50s. M/C's fail decades defore the booster does from what I've seen and in...
5
5

SL 55 AMG Kompressor 113-9932 engine temperature sensor resistance Question
hi I have a problem in the coolant temperature sensor (B11/4) of my engine (SL 55 AMG Kompressor 113-9932 engine). Does any1 knows how to get the resistance table of this sensor (p/n A000542 5118)?...
4
4

O2 sensor
can someone tell me where th oxegen sensor and the air flow senso are on this 73 450sl?
4
4

SL 600 Engine check light
I accidently put way to much "Mystery Oil" in my SL 600 and sure enough, half a tank later the Check engine light came on. My theory is it contaminated my oxegon sensor (sensors?) and I am using...
3
3

Basic Maintenance Tool Kit
5