Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help please, no Haynes manual for A Class. need to get door panel off for speaker upgrade
Hiya, I am trying to change the speakers in my 02 A Class, the housing for the speaker currently has been removed (I had to break) hence needing to get the door panel off, but having no haynes manual...

1973 450sl A.C. belt
if the a.c. belt is off can that cause problems with exsesive fuel. It floods out after getting warm. Any ideas?
2
2

A.C. clutch
If the belt is diconected would that cause problems with the way it runs? It only runs bad after it get warmed up. Floods its self and misses bad? any ideas?

Drivability question
'95 C220, 205,000 miles. About a month ago I went to pass another car on the highway, and the engine bogged down and began shaking. When I let up on the throttle, the engine returned to normal. When I...
9
9

1990 560 SEC Transmission
My 1990 560 SEC holds upshifts from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 for aproximately 60 seconds. This happens until the car is up to operating temp, then the car shifts as normal. I have read and been told that...
1
1

1990 420 SEL for sale/trade
Hello, I no longer need the above car. It is silver with a black interior and has 210,000 Km. Mechanics and interior are A-1, body has some minor rust and could use a paint job. The car is located in...

2002 Mercedes C240E fs (Calgary)
Lease take over available. Wonderful car - Mercedes-Benz 2002 C240E. 2 years 3 months remaining on lease, and car is within mileage allowance. Car can not be moved out of country and so this is a...

300E will not idle
My '89 300e will no longer hold idle, and must be two-footed to hold it running when stopping and slowing down. I am suspecting the Idle Air valve. What is the best way to clean this sucker. THanks,...

C230 reliability?
I am contemplating to buy a C230, 2003 or 04 or 05, but cannot find anything here about its reliability, which seems to plague MB lately. Do any of you own one and give me first-hand experiences?
2
2

s320 TV
when I press the TV button on the COMMAND system on an 320cdi (2000) I get a message saying No TV! Does anyone know if I can install a TV tuner or do I need to enable something ?
2
2

Could non genuine parts come from factories making genuine parts???
Hello all, I am about to order that my car is repaired. It is a 2001 Mercedes Benz C320. After much investigations, it is determined that the ESP computer control module is at fault. Mercedes Benz...
34
34

99 S Class Air Conditioning issues
Hi all, I have recently bought this beast and although the air con works when the car is stationary, once I start the car moving the vents seem to shut off! The center console vents close completely...
1
1

W210 won't start - any suggestions ?? :(
Thanks in advance for any help. I know more about PCs than cars, so this may all be blindingly obvious: W210 - 320CDi - bought new in 2000. On Sunday - found it wouldn't start :( assumed it was a flat...
6
6

W124 rear seat backs- do they fold down (forward) for trunk space?
W124 rear seat backs- do they fold down (forward) for more trunk space? I think I'm about to buy one - I was looking at Volvo but I think I'm about to jump ship Also- can you get roof racks for a...
4
4

Why A Green Cross?
Why are the compartments in Mercedes-Benz automobiles which hold the first aid kit marked with a green cross? A *red* cross is the international symbol of first aid, so why green? I've never seen a...
4
4