Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thatcham Device
Info re Thatcham categories as taken from AA website Thatcham approves security systems under a number of categories. For cars CAT1 - Combined alarm and immobiliser Key features a.. Alarm with full...
4
4

transmission fluid
I have a 1989 560SEL and want to change the transmission fluid and filter in the transmission. What type of oil should I use? Are there any surprises that I should be weary of? Will this job get out...
5
5

Why is Eric from Galesburg such a dick?
Curious minds want to know
3
3

300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment - Plot Thickens
Thanks to Heav, who was kind enough to post photos of his injector pump with the rack dampener clearly shown. I thought this would help me solve my problem, but alas, my injector pump, of course, does...

Fold down rear seat question (ML320)
RE: 98 ML320 I cannot get the back seat to sink completely down. The back folds down when pulling up the knob, then when turning the lever on the seat-side, it goes to the first forward position, but...

Re: 300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment
Here are links to some pictures of the rack damper bolt on my 617 5 cylinder diesel in a 1982 300 TDT 123 model:
1
1

300D Injector Rack Dampener Adjustment
Would someone please clarify for me the actual location of the Rack Dampener adjustment. In searching the aft end of the injector pump, near where the two lines emerge from the oil filter, the only...
1
1

video incidenti
PER CHI NON HA COSCIENZA SULLA STRADA, PER CHI CORRE, PER CHI PRENDE CERTE COSE CON LEGGEREZZA PER LA SICUREZZA DI TUTTI PER SAPERE QUALI SARANNO LE CONSEGUENZE GUARDATE (SEMPRE SE NE AVETE IL...

Engine shaking at idle
The solution is to adjust the rack damper bolt. A quarter turn may be all that is needed to settle the engine down. Good luck
2
2

MB Transmission Problem
Hi, I have a 87 190D Turbo with a transmission problem. I was backing out of a parking space when lost all motion. No movement in reverse or any forward gear, as if transmission is in neutral. I...
2
2

1991 250D ABS light problem
Hi, When pressing brake, the light goes on, and as soon as brake is not pressed, goes off when driving. On idle only difference is that light flickers for a few seconds before it goes off. ABS is...
2
2

S320 Immobilizer problem
Hi all, Hope someone can help me. I recently bought a W140 S320, the electric windows suddenly stopped working and also the radio. I started the car and left it running while I removed and tested and...

Engine Shaking at Idle (W123 300D)
My 300D vibrates noisily like a steam shovel at idle. It has a newly rebuilt engine, and the motor mounts were allegedly changed at the time of the rebuild. I have had this high vibration at idle...
7
7

window type aircon, compressor not working
hi, my window type aircon, compressor not functioning but fan motor functioning. what is possible cause? thanks
1
1

Novità dal mondo motori
Novità dal mondo motori. Sarà proposta una nuova city car studiata per gli spostamenti urbani, dotata di ricarica veloce e autonomia sufficiente a coprire tutti i tragitti quotidiani, in un silenzio...
1
1