Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

123 wagon winter wheels
Howdy. Anyone know of skinny 15 inch wheels that will bolt on, and what they came from? Steel wheels are fine, winter isnt a fashion show. I have an 82 300TD wagon and am looking forward to another...
4
4

Light Switch Removal from 129 Series
Hi, The head and parking light switch on my '91 SL is hard to turn to any position and probably needs to be replaced. To get the headlights to operate, the switch must be juggled while in the on...

resetting the clock
Does anybody know how to reset the dash clock on a 2008 CLK? The steering wheel controls don't access anything like a clock. The manual says "if your car has the COMMAND system then press the Sys/e...
4
4

300D fuel economy questions
I just purchased an 80 300D and it purrs but my mileage is worse than I was getting on my 300SD. There is no particular smoking problem, it starts easily but I am only getting 22MPG on the highway...
10
10

Help, pls. 98ML320 ECU
I need to ask for a bit of help in terms of advice... RE: 98ML320.. Car will not start.... diagnosed by my mechanic who only does mercedes (he has ML computer).. as ECU... ECU is getting the signal...
4
4

1979 240D leak (again)
I posted about rain leaks before and thank everyone for their advice. So far I have found and fixed leaks around the windshield and back window by replacing the seals (they were very weathered). The...

Defective OEM parts
For more times than I think is attributable to coincidence, a new part ordered by my indy MB shop came in inoperative or not up to snuff. Today it was the transistorized blower motor control; a while...
4
4

Block Heater - Post Mortem
As a follow-up to the log and arduous saga of my engine rebuild and associated trouble, I wanted to post a note regarding the block heater fiasco. My block heater (v3.0) works fine now. But only after...
3
3

Unable to open doors Please help
Hi , I am buying a W140 approx 1995/6 but I cannot open the doors to get in the car. The remote key does seem to work as all the door buttons go up as if it is unlocked but wont open, so obviously the...
5
5

radio
My kid spilled water (no more drinks allowed in daddy's car!) on my Becker radio. I was having allot of issues with the radio, so now that it has stopped working, Can anyone recommend one to me? I...
2
2

Door question?
I have a 1989 560 SEL. The door behind the driver does not open from the out side, inside lever does. Any suggestions? TIA, Bill
3
3

Doors locked W140
Hi , I am buying a W140 approx 1995/6 but I cannot open the doors to get in the car. The remote key does seem to work as all the door buttons go up as if it is unlocked but wont open, so obviously the...
2
2

Diesel-Kleen or RedLine?
Which and why.
4
4

Adjusting Rack Damper Bolt
I know I need to adjust or replace the rack damper bolt on the fuel injection pump of my 1982 300 TDT because there is a terrible vibration at idle speed. I know where it is and the lock nut, etc. I...

hy
you now whot is it mercedes w 115 (1968-1975)
5
5