Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Running Hot
I have a 1987 W126 with 60K miles and I am a little concerned. The temperature gauge indicates about halfway between 80 and 100 which I imagine is 90. My previous experience with MBs was that the...
4
4

Turbodiesel Power - From C111 (1978) to '07 E320
Technology. In April 1978 M-B built a diesel powered high speed demonstration "race" car to show that diesels could achieve more than taxi cab speeds. In fact this rig reached 338 kph (about 210 mph)....

vacuum line blues 300D
I am trying to locate a vacuum leak on my 85 300D. I've isolated it to one of three hoses that go into the firewall. Two are yellow and attach to a yellow plastic piece just before the wall. the other...
4
4

Parts
hi i have lots of parts new and used for 107,116,123,124,126,real, low price will ship. email your need

Experiences with Oil & Lube Express Shops?
I understand that these are independently owned, but since I no longer wish to bring my MB (2000 ML320) into the dealer for an oil change, any recommendations? Anything specific (other than synthetic...
5
5

key won't turn. wheel seems locked.
I can't get the key to turn on my 83 turbodiesel. door locks and trunk are fine - key works. What do I do? Do I have to get it towed? help please.
6
6

'92 180e radio wiring diagram
hello, Does anyone have a diagram of 180e or similar, or knows for sure atlest which is power/ground? thanks.
1
1

'81 300D water on floor
Still looking for the solution to the water collecting on the rear driver's side floorboard after running the A/C. I know this is condensed water from the evaporator but need to know just where the...
1
1

A/C Belt 300D, How to loosen?
Can someone direct me as to how I loosen the A/C belt on a 78 300d? thanks

Alternator belt 300D
Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm trying to replace the alternator belt in my 78 300d, but I can't figure out how the belt comes off/tensions. How do I loosen this belt? thanks, erik
4
4

A/C issue on 87 300D
My indy is having a problem diagnosing a strange problem re the A/C. There is a temperature sensor behind the battery and near the OVP relay. This is not the one that feeds the dash display which has...

86 300E Blue smoke out intake, won't start...
Engine turns over but doesn't start, then blue smoke exhausts out the air intake. I've never seen this happen before. Anyone have any idea what this could be?
8
8

Mirror glass
Hi I have just purchased a 1987 W126 300SE in the UK and am delighted with it. There is a small rectangular mirror glass stuck onto the shaped glass on the offside driving exterior mirror/ I imagine...
1
1

Help with controls
I have just bought a 1997 E300 Turbodiesel avantgarde in th UK it has aircon but when i went looking for the user manual it was missing like a fool that I am no idea how to set it or where to get a...
1
1

"Pre-Safe makes E-Class safer"
Pre-Safe makes E-Class safer at