Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Vito Towbar Concern
Hello there, I am looking into buying a used Vito and the model at my local garage is a 108 and has the right options but it also has a towbar. Although it has only done 40,000 miles should this be a...
1
1

E-Class Air Conditioning Problems
There might be a resistor connected in series.. to reduce the fan speed....this resistor was blown in my car and did not turn on the radiator electric fan when aircond was on but will turn on when...
2
2

High Quality S Klass
So my latest problem from my High Quality S Klass is that the little yellow radiator fluid lite came on Sunday just after leaving the trailer under the bridge. Started watching temp guage and it...
7
7

Adding turbo to '81 300D
Hey Tiger, TG, anyone else with good info. What do I need to do in order to add a turbo to a "straight" 300D?
5
5

'Grease-ball' heaven
Call him crude if you like, but Craig Chilton says; "Nothing beats a good 'ginnie-stinker', and a jug of that old cheap bathtub 'vino', on a hot summer day in Brooklyn"

1976 300D
I am looking at a '76 300D with 59,000 miles in perfect condition. What flaws should I look for? Is $5,000 US a reasonable price? gmcop1
13
13

Get Paid $3,200 per Month to Drive a FREE Luxury Car
Did you know that you can drive a brand NEW Mercedes for FREE? All over the world the people are getting FREE CARS. I will show you how to get a brand new car AT NO COST or get paid money to drive if...
3
3

mercedes 200 immobiliser problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi, does anyone know if i can bypass the immobiliser , i had so many things go wrong with it, any info about the immobiliser would help me, thanx.........

How to Re-Set Sunroof
Opens fine, but stops when closing and re-opens. 2005 C230 Sedan TIA
4
4

W202 diesel E220 vs E300
Im considering a ten year old E-class for my dad. Therefore would like to know if the engines are different in terms of durability and ease of repair? The 220 seems to have manual gear and lower...
1
1

W 123 Body changes
HI I have a W 123 (sedan) 1979 model,im asking about the possibilty of changing body parts,like the back trunck,and the metal work under the doors(the place where you insert the jack). please feed...
1
1

Odometer - 260 E
Greetings I have a 1989 260E which has just completed 260,000 kilometres. However, a few weeks ago, the odometer and trip meter stopped operating. My mechanic says the odometer will have to be taken...
3
3

changing front brakes on 300 sdl
hi...i'm going to change the brakes on my 86 300 sdl but i'm not sure as to what i am doing ....i can get the old pads off easy but i can't get the new once in...what i did was i took the pins out and...
5
5

84 190e fibre optic cable hook-up [new thread as i realized i mispelled fibre in last post]
ok, thanks tiger, i now have the 5 or 6 optic tubes figured out where they go and where they come from. still left is the 'ground wire' looking fibre optic cable with the blue end on it. don't know...
3
3

Multiple reality check needed - water pump and ac compressor
(1987 300E) I had a not entirely unexpected water pump failure today. The needle touched the red line for perhaps 30 seconds before I could get safely off the road. I was a mile from the house. It...
5
5