Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

oil leak (grrrr)
Hi all, Have a 1989 4 door 560 sel. My problem is, I have an oil leak. I found out were it is leaking from, the question is as you look into the engine there is a cylindrical pump on your right side....
3
3

Interesting DIY
I guess he was tired of replacing the thing everytime it got stolen... Cheers, WS
1
1

Need Becker 1492 code
SN : R1120235
1
1

Looking for Becker 1492 connection diagram
Still searching via google, but thought this might be a good place to inquire.
1
1

Rebuilt Engine Break-in
I am in the process of breaking in a newly rebuilt OM617 in my W123 300D. I have followed a pre-planned break-in schedule faithfully, and am wondering when I should expect to see the engine begin to...
31
31

E500 plug change
Anybody have a link or a file to share that gives step by step instruction to change spark plugs on my 03 E500? TIA Howard
4
4

Groaning steering.
My 2000 S 430 with 96k miles seems to make a slight groan at low speed sharp turns, like when turning from the driveway into the street. It did this for awhile about six months ago, then quit, now has...
1
1

W123 Auxilliary Fan
I have just received my 300D back from the shop with a newly rebuilt engine. I also had the A/C checked and re-charged. However, now the Secondary or Auxilliary fan is not working. I currently do not...
9
9

A/C Clutch Removal--search?
First off, whenever I ask or answer a question on this group, I do a search to see if it has been answered before or has been answered better than the answer I might give. For some reason, on any...
4
4

Anyone know of a good place to sell my M Class? & has anyone sold a used car on carpress.co.uk
My friend told me about this site called Carpress that he leased his van through and that they offer free car lsitings and i don't know if to use it or stick to the Autotrader route, although i'll...
2
2

looking for W123
Hi, I am looking for a W123 (200d, 230e or similar, not 280) to buy in windhoek and vincinity. eagerly waiting for offers! G'day oliver
1
1

'05 SL500 driver door won't unlock!
I have to lower the window to unlock from the outside. Anyone else having same prob??? Figaro
3
3

valet key and the alarm
I have a year 2000 E320 wagon. about a year ago my wife lost #1 of 2 keys. we (foolishly) coasted along on a single key until this past weekend when I somehow lost the 2nd and final electronic fob....
4
4

The Old '87 Rolls Again
After two years of storage I tossed a battery in the old 1987 300E and she fired right up. No leaks, everything running good and it's time to continue the process of working out all the kinks. I am...
1
1

FS: 1979 MB turbo diesel w/ 4 speed manual
I'm selling my 1979 W123 MB sedan. It started life as a 240D, now has a 300 turbo diesel engine. 4 speed manual tranny was rebuilt at the time of the engine swap. Clutch was just done last summer....