Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1988 Mercedes
got water in fuel, removed water, car ran but not 100%. so, put new filter in now wont start unless i dump gas down intake. getting plenty of pressure to throttle body but not getting to injectors....

Need valve cover for 1982 300td
Anybody know where I can find a good one? Thanks!

1988 mercedes 260e fuel pump
car starts as long as i am pouring gas down intake then dies. getting fuel to the throttle body but not through to injectors.

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG is German for 'More Power'
From AB The new Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG Compact SUV with Driving Performance Mercedes-AMG rigorously continues its product initiative: with the new GLA45 AMG the performance brand of Mercedes-Benz...

Mercedes recalls 2013 SL models over airbag fault
From ESPN Manufacturer: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. SUMMARY: Mercedes-Benz (Mercedes) is recalling certain model year 2013 SL63, SL550, and SL65 vehicles manufactured January 16, 2013, through April 30,...

1987 420 SEL Idling fast at 2200rpm.
G'day all, I have a 1987 Mercedes 420 SEL that's suddenly started to Idling fast at 2200rpm as if the automatic Choke was stuck on.. I removed the air-cleaner and sprayed all the linkages and checked...

2005 e320 awd wagon very stiff ride.
My 2005 e320 awd wagon has a very stiff ride. I used to like that as it i s more of a sports car feel. Now I am getting older and the back is gett ing stiff. What can I do to soften up the ride. My...

Perfect auto repair
When your headlights go all dull and blurry you can call Ant for headlight restoration. If you want to know more about services please visit

M-Class becomes first Mercedes to win Top Safety Pick+ award
From ESPN Mercedes-Benz M-Class earns IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ award ARLINGTON, Va. - The 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, a midsize luxury SUV, earns the IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ award for good performance in...

Mercedes' September sales best in company's 87-year history
From ESPN September the best ever month for sales in Mercedes-Benz' history Stuttgart, Oct 04, 2013 This September Mercedes-Benz sold more vehicles than in any other previous month. A total of 142,994...

Mercedes shows 'Granturismo of the seas' yacht form in Monaco
From ESPN World premiere at the Monaco Yacht Show: Mercedes-Benz Style to present the final design of the new luxury motor yacht Stuttgart/Monte Carlo, Sep 26, 2013 - Premiering at the Monaco Yacht...

Mercedes-Benz E250 Bluetec gets 45 mpg highway
From ESPN 2014 E250 BlueTEC Sedan Gets 45 MPG EPA Highway Rating 2014 E250 BlueTEC. (PRNewsFoto/Mercedes-Benz USA) MONTVALE, N.J., Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The newest Mercedes-Benz E-Class ? the...

Mercedes names Tobias Moers as head of AMG
From AB Tobias Moers to be new Chief Executive of AMG Stuttgart/Affalterbach, Sep 06, 2013 The Board of Management of Daimler AG has appointed Tobias Moers (47) as the new Chief Executive of...

CLA Class?
Has anyone seen or driven the '14 CLA Sedan (not amg)? I'm seriously thinking of ordering one but I think the NAV display position is very unappealing. All I have to go by are the pictures. The...

Brabus' 730-hp 2014 Mercedes S-Class is for those who can't wait for AMG
From AB BRABUS refines the new Mercedes S-Class 537 kW / 730 hp, 1,065 Nm and 325 km/h Powerful, fast, individual and exclusive: concurrent with the sales release of the new Mercedes S-Class, BRABUS...