Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hello All.
Just joined the group and wanted to take a moment to say hi, and introduce myself. Any gear heads out there?
1
1

best place to buy an evaporator?
Hi all, Where's the best place to get an ac evaporator? I've got an 84 300SD. Thanks, Jeff
17
17

What do AMSOIL and homeopathy have in common?
List of scientifically controlled double blind studies which have conclusively demonstrated the efficacy of homeopathy - RationalWiki

switchover valve question
I am testing the pods and switchover valves for my 1984 300SD. I'm using a mityvac and hooking it up to the switchover valve pointing away from the dash part "A" shown in the link below. 's supposed...
1
1

Water leaks in '79 240D
Whenever it rains I get a significant puddle on the right side (passenger side in the US) rear floor. Since I was doing some other work, including replacing the front seat, I decided to give it the...
2
2

*** Once A Year Oil Change ***
----- Change Oil Once A Year ----- + European Formula 5W-40 + Engineered For 25,000 Miles Of Normal Service + Save Money + Increased Engine Protection + Go Green By Decreasing Waste Oil
12
12

w203 sat nav
Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced updated cd for the sat nav in my 2002 w203 c180. Any help appreciated Allan

How to get rid of Spam posting...
Hey Everyone, My gosh! Darn spammers! If you use Outlook Express or similar reader, you can get rid of the spams just by highlighting them and press delete... and then use your mouse to say "Yes"......
4
4

11mm X 1.25 High Speed Steel Round Die 1" OD
Price:$9.90 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// High Speed Steel. Round Adjustable Dies. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 11mm x 1.25 High Speed Steel Plug Tap:http:///

Geox Men's Lenny Slip on Driving Shoe
Price:$189.95 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// Bring a little cool comfort to your dress attire in the Geox Lenny dress loafers. Leather upper in a dress loafer style with a round moc toe. Penny loafer...

SaniGuard Area Fogger, 3 oz can - Case of 12
Price:$108.00 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// SaniGuard® Antimicrobial Total Release Area Fogger enables you to sanitize entire rooms in just minutes. Each 10-oz. fogger treats up to 625 sq. ft. in...

Alpha Metals #AM61406 OZ .062 Electric Solder
Price:$2.19 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// OZ, .062 Diameter, Electrical Solder, Leaded Rosin Flux Core, 40% Tin, 60% Lead, Box.

B & C Eagle PM-2 2-Inch by 16 Gauge by 1/2-Inch Medium Crown Galvanized Sheathing Staple (10,000 per Box)
Price:$76.00 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// B & C Eagle, 10,000 Count, 2" Length, 16 Gauge, 1/2" Medium Crown, Galvanized Sheathing Staples That Fit The Paslode Stapler Models IM200-S16, 3200-S16,...

'84 300SD. New modulator. Still shifting hard.
I just put a new modulator in the transmission. Went well. However, the hard shifts didn=92t get any better (Up and down. A real clunk into 4th). It seems to jump from first, stop half a beat in...
5
5

Coolant leaking from fuel injector?
I have an 86 300SDL and yesterday spotted a small pool pf coolant when i returned to the car. I looked underneath and could not find a leak and when i got it up on ramps later i found the coolant was...
1
1