Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hahaha, check out this video!
Hello friends! Found a very funny video on youtube.. Check it out! Go Hakkinen.. :P do you think?

Few Pits in Windshield
Hi Experts, I have some pits in my 240D windshield that have an irregular, around 2 mm average, span and are about 1 mm deep. Can anyone recommend a filler that would blend in with the glass and...
19
19

How to post your MERCEDES-RELATED questions to this list . . .
Paul asked how to post a new thread. In case anyone else was wondering, here you go . . . Go to the web page for this group and in the upper right click the "+ New Post" link. Here's the web URL: an...
8
8

Rear suspension leveler valve in 123 series
It finally got warm enough here in the Eastern Sierra to work under my 1982 123 TDT. I took the leveler valve off last week and took it apart. I should have photographed it every step along the way,...

Why has this group gone to the dumpster???
I will assist in getting rid of all spam, if anybody needs assistance in moderating this group ! Thanks Alex Owner and Mercedes Enthousiast since 1981
4
4

how to install mercedes shift knob
can someone give me instructions oh how to install a mercedes shift knob. i have a 06' cls. i just want to switch out the knob. if someone can help me thank you
1
1

Attention Mercedes Benz Owners: We will give you $500 if we failed to boost the power & fuel efficiency of your car!
Regardless of OPEC threat to cut production (to increase oil prices), you will benefit no matter what by converting your vehicle to fuel efficient vehicle. The conversion will pay for itself in 6-8...
2
2

auto-mate.existonweb.com
Hello, Check out this great site. I liked the reports it is showing with your mileage and gas consumption statistics. free and worth to try. Thanks, Existonweb.

Family Angry Over 500-Pound Woman's Burial
Family Angry Over 500-Pound Woman's Burial Casket Not Large Enough, Children Say NORWOOD, Ohio -- An Ohio woman was laid to rest recently, but her family says she'll never be at peace. Barbara Norris...

HOT SALE SOFTWARES & SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY
HOT SALE SOFTWARES & SPECIAL OFFERS TODAY 1.Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 2.McAfee Internet Security 2009 3-User 3.TurboTax Deluxe Federal + State + eFile 2008 4.H&R Block TaxCut 2008 Premium...

Wipers squeaking
I have an 08 ML350. After about 1 year, the wipers have started squeaking whenever I use them. It doesn't matter what setting, or how much rain. The dealer has adjusted the angle and replaced the...
13
13

W123 Rear Wheel Bearing
One of the rear wheel bearings on my 1985 W123 Coupe has a little wiggle in it. I got a special tool to remove the nut that clamps up the bearing assembly. Using a two foot breaker bar the nut would...
13
13

DVD upgrades for navi.
Hi all, I wonder if the official DVDs for navi upgrades are universal for all cars. e.g. a GLK uses ML's upgrade DVD, possible? Thanks!
1
1

A Mercedes CL600 $7,860 is this for real?
Hey everyone, I just joined this web site, you should check it out. You can find some great deals on cars. 2002 Merceded CL600 Fully Loaded Book Value (Dealer Retail): $97,990 Purchase Price: $7,860
3
3

W209 & R230 new steering wheel FS
in my auction,