Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mercedes S 500
I am looking at a 1996 Mercedes S500, with 110K miles, looks like its in great shape. Around $10 K dollars. Any inputs about this model would be appreciated. larry
15
15

Thinking of buying 1999 SLK
Hi All, some advice would be appreciated. My son (20 yrs) is itching for his first 'real' car... and it should be a converible - of course. I've come across a manual '99 SLK with 100,000 miles (160k...
4
4

Hi there!
Hi I'm a great fan of classic Mercedes Benz cars, and just wanted to begin by introducing myself here! So, hi!
5
5

560 SL power window spring
The coil spring that helps lift the window uses a slotted metal stud to maintain tension. The motor mounting screws became loose and my slotted stud fell out. It looks like it was originally installed...
2
2

Think that "d-e-l-e-t-e-d" file is really gone? THINK AGAIN!
Find out EXACTLY whats hiding on your PC, where it is and HOW to totally Remove all traces of what you dont want. Complete Online Privacy and Anonymity Tools. You might be Surprised! em out, you will...

MERCEDES W203 COIL WIRE AND PLUG WIRE SET DEFECTS
Has your Mercedes had idling and misfire problems. THe plug wire and coil sets display premature wear. One coil /set per cylinder can add up getting your car to run smoothly again. Questions Regarding...
4
4

MERCEDES W203 SEAT MEMORY MODULE POWER DRAINING DEFECT
Questions Regarding Maintenance, Quality Concerns and Part /Recall SPecifically the Memory Module Power Drain Problem that exists in W203 Mercedes. that are not resolved at the Dealer Level should be...

230 ce 1985
how do i adjust the mixture on my 230 ce pil;larless coup. its petrol injection and how do i decres the emision on the car. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet...
5
5

Low Priced Cars...As Low As $200.
THE TIME IS NOW Let's face it.... the misfortune of others can now become your good fortune! Every vehicle must sell. You can be the fortunate one who takes advantage of these great buys - Many which...

Performance Improver - Gas & Diesel
PI Performance Improver (API) Fuel Delivers Maximum Performance In engines with accumulated deposits, testing showed AMSOIL P.i. provided the following clean-up benefits after only one tank of...
1
1

A friend emailed me this. Check it out the great deals on cars.
All makes and models including: Hondas, Fords, Mercedes, Corvettes, Lexus, Nissans, Trucks, SUVs and many more.
4
4

2002 C240 Questions
Hello everyone, 2002 C240 is approaching 100K KM (60K Miles), - Should I replace the spark plugs? - any other items that should be replaced? For this summer, I need to get new tires as well, any...
12
12

MERCEDES BENZ CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Questions Regarding Maintenance, Quality Concerns and Part /Recall that are not resolved at the Dealer Level should be in writing and directed to the following order. Copies to each party. You must de...

Mercedes Customer Inquiry
Questions Regarding Maintenace, Quality Concerns and Part /Recall that are not resolved at the Daler Level should be directed in the following order. Copies to each party. You must de detailed....

Mercedes Dealer Complaints and Defect Reports
If you have to deal with Mercedes Canada these days, you do not have many options. The customer relations portion of the company are not equipped to process complaints nor have the inclination to...
1
1