Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mercedes control lights/switches
Is there any information out there on the controls for a 1988 420 SE for this? My car was made to sell in Germany or Japan only, and I live in Canada. The dash is really confusing to say the least.
1
1

98 E320 AC Climate control - background light is out
What is the possible cause on this, background light is not working when head lights are on? The AC / hot air is working fine, is it fuse got burned? Thanks

Testing...
Testing... 1 2 3 Testing... 1 2 3 Wow... so quiet nowdays. I can't believe it.
4
4

300D Transmission problems
84 300D 280k miles on it. The transmission has been acting up, and now it will only shift at redline. I changed the fluid and filter a couple of weeks ago (per Tiger's advice to everyone with...
4
4

300e Speedometer fluctuation
My 300e's speedometer will run up to and peg at 160MPH the true speed being 25MPH. It's intermittent. Sometimes if works fine. On a percentage basis, I would say that it malfunctions 75% of the time....
2
2

300D Won't Start
My '77 300D which usually runs great wouldn't start this morning. I tried jump starting it from my wife's car and it still wouldn't start. Electric clock, lights, etc., seem to have normal brightness....
4
4

C280 radio problem
I have a 1999 C280 Sport with the Bose radio package. This morning when I turned the radio on a loud shriek came out and would not stop. This noise is constant and covers up the radio station (which...
4
4

C240 Transmission Control Problem?
My 2002 C240 goes into gear with a thud and won't upshift. As I suspect it's a problem with the transmission control unit/module, before I take it to the dealer, I was wondering if anyone knew where I...
2
2

C230 outside electric mirror problem
After the 2000 C230 went through a "brushless" high pressure car wash, the right outside electric rearview mirror stopped working. It will not change in the left-right axis. The up-down works fine. It...

G500 ZAS options
Hi all ! Does anybody know about ZAS option (automatic cylinder cutoff) for G500 (M113 engine).

hot sr9850 relay and ABS light.
Hi group, I have a 1988 420 SE. In the fusebox there are 5 of the above numbered relays. The one on the passenger side, closest to the front of the car is really hot to touch, even with the ignition...
5
5

Do I really need new rotors? 300SD
Took my 1984 300SD in for an alignment and had them check the brakes at the same time. The guy said I needed new pads and rotors because there was only 10% left on the pads and that mereceds rotors...
15
15

86 560SEC on MD. Craiglist for $4500
Check it out.

What are the symptoms of a bad injector pump?
I have a 1989 560 sel MB with 230K miles, that will skip when it gets worm. When It is first started It will run smooth for 60 to 90 seconds. Then It will start to skip until the temp, reaches normal...
7
7

300D Radiator Recommendations
I need a replacement radiator. Are there any brands that are better than others? Any to avoid? Thanks
8
8