Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brabus to storm Geneva with 800-hp version of Mercedes SL65 AMG
From AB BRABUS 800 Roadster: World debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show The Mercedes SL 65 AMG with 588 kW / 800 hp of power, 1,420 Nm of torque and a top speed of 350 km/h BRABUS 800 Roadster ? based...

Mercedes-Benz ups ante with 2014 C63 AMG Edition 507
From AB Mercedes-Benz Introduces An Even More Aggressive C63 AMG MONTVALE, NJ ? The C63 AMG models are becoming even more aggressive with the addition of a newly developed "Edition 507". The output of...

New, clean mercedes forum for classic benz's
Enjoy a new, clean, spam free environment W107,108,109,114,115,116,123,124,126,201 http://www.euromerc.org
1
1

PICS: Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG shows up to fight the hottest hatches [w/videos]
From AB The Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG: Driving Performance for the new generation Affalterbach ? The A 45 AMG sees Mercedes-AMG embarking on a new era. For the first time in the company's history...

Europe getting special Mercedes-Benz CLA Edition 1
From AB Mercedes Benz CLA Edition 1: Exclusivity from the very beginning Feb 07, 2013 The "CLA Edition 1" will only be available for twelve months. The model, which can be combined with any engine,...

roofing sheathing, what kind?
I'm going to have to replace some sections of roof sheathing as part of a re-roof project. What is there now is 1/2" plywood. I guess it's been OK because it's lasted almost 30 years. The part that is...

LG Comso 2 and Mercedes Benz GLK350 Bluetooth Connection Problems
Hello. I am helping a client with her Bluetooth issue. Her couple years old LG Cosmos 2 (Verizon Wireless carrier) phone seems to have Bluetooth connection problems with her new Mercedes GLK350 SUV...
1
1

2014 C pics?
Is there any webiste that has good/final shots of the 2014 C Class? I've fo= und some "spy shot" photos but they're not very revealing. My plan is to tr= ade in my '08 for a '14 this Fall but if the...

mercedes benz 300 sl
i am trying to find the location of the speedo cable on an auto gear box transmission and the procedure for replacing it. the car is a 1989 300 sl r107 right hand drive. thanks for any assistance,...

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class refreshed down to its sheetmetal
From AB Daimler Communications, 70546 Stuttgart/Germany Mercedes-Benz ? A Daimler Brand The MY 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan & Wagon Stylish, Efficient, Intelligent MONTVALE, NJ ? Mercedes-Benz...

Mercedes delivers new Popemobile in Rome
From AB Stuttgart/Rome ? By delivering a new Popemobile to Pope Benedict XVI Mercedes-Benz continues a tradition, which lasts for 80 years now. Dr Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management...

'99 E240 V6 Water Pump Change Query
My water pump has failed and I'm considering replacing it myself but I'm unsure whether it needs a special coolant bleeding process afterwards to make sure there are no airlocks. I heard for some cars...

Battery change in 2008 ML350
I need to replace the OEM battery in the ML350. I don't want to loose the settings when I disconnect the battery so I was thinking that I would connect another battery to the engine compartment jumper...
4
4

RWD C350 in snow?
How well would the 2011 C350 coupe do in the snow? I don't mean a foot, but maybe two or three inches. I would get a set of snow tires for the Winter. I remember my dad's '95 Lincoln mark VIII was...

Looking for a fender 2002 C230 Kompressor Coupe.
Looking for fenders... Red...