Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

240D Free to good home.
Crossposted one time only. I have a 240D that has been sitting in my driveway for 2 years. It was having trouble starting when cold. It got harder and harder to start in the mornings, then one day it...
2
2

Starter trouble???
My 1983 mercedes 300sd wont start and its driving me nuts. When I turn the Key I get nothing. I have replaced the neutral safety switch , the starter and the battery all in the past year, so I dont...
10
10

Classic Buyers
A couple of weeks ago there was a reference of where the best places were to sell a Mercedes car that was directed to classic car buyers. Could you please let me know what they were? Thanks
1
1

Sick of Gas Prices? SO ARE WE - Join us!
Join our FREE forum and learn from people that have learned the secrets to doubling their gas milage. It's a little known secret that is real and works VERY well!
5
5

Internetpage
Have a look at Informatie over autodealers, autobedrijven en auto-importeurs in Nederland, aangevuld met allerlei automotive informatie!

anyone there?
anyone there? Help
2
2

What Spark Plugs Should I buy???
1990 560 SEC Euro Version This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a difference in the recommended spark plugs for Euro version 560SEC as compared to the North American version? The reason I...
4
4

A/C Blower issue
I have installed new ignition switch, blower regulator, and blower works fine with 12 volts to it. It works for about a day then stops, I feel cold air just no blower. any ideas?
2
2

'89 300E rough idle
the idle is not 'terribly' rough, just not as 'smooth' as it should be. I note that the rpm under load (after the car is warm) when idling drops to just above 500 and increases to just short of 700 in...
9
9

wont start
my 1989 190e 2.6 auto refuses to start ive replaced distributor cap/ rotor arm/ coil/ ignition leads/ fuel filter/ 2 new fuel pumps and still no difference also checked OVP fuse which was ok any help...
4
4

repair manual for the 300E
What is a good repair manual I can purchase for the 300E?
1
1

running the 300E cold
I notice that my 1989 300E gets warm very quickly. In about a half mile the temp gauge is already passed 40 but it does stabilize around 80 or alittle above that. Is that normal? Can I get a...
1
1

300E shifts hard
I just bought a 1989 Mecedes 147000 miles on it Very clean car runs well so far but it shifts a bit hard from 1st to 2nd gear. Is that normal? Also- where should the Temp gauge stabilize after warm up...
1
1

1984 300SD Combination Stalk Switch Removal
I mentioned awhile ago that when the headlights are on and I signal right, the wipers come on. Funny the first time. I have a used but tested combo switch. The fantasy of this procedure being as easy...
2
2

380SL odometer problem
The speedometer on my 1983 380SL is accurate, but the odometer has started slowing down. It now turnover one mile for two driven. I started noticing this when it appeared the gas mileage was dropping...
9
9