Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1991 190 E 2.3 - low on gas = hesitation
I have a great '91 190 E - just had a head gasket put in, 89K- beautiful shape. When the gas gets to about 1/4 full, it starts hestitating after stopping- then gets worse as it gets lower on gas until...
1
1

1993 w140 sound re-wiring HELP
finally plug i buy on ebay doesnt fit wires on my car decide to re wire, put a pioneer rado MP3, rear speakers rewire was no so difficult ( had to get all out) now im stucked on door wires, i bet...
2
2

Radio
I can only hear my radio when I open the door. The radio works but the sound in the driver side speakers is on and off. I was told that this happens a lot in European designed cars which is solace....
2
2

ML320 O2 sensors
Does it run down the passenger side or the drivers side?
1
1

2002 C240 Rust
Hi there, There were two small (1-2 mm wide) rust spots on the car. One on the driver door and other on the driver side rear fender (above the wheel). I took it to dealer who sent me to the MB body...
3
3

Diesel Purge Stalls :-(
I just set up the DieselGiant (DG) purge and so far it has not worked very well. I haven't even been able to get a single pop from the engine. The DG instructions give no indication of the need to...
8
8

86 300SDL disabled alarm now car won't start
The alarm system on my 86 300SDL was hypersensitive, so I disconnected it by unplugging the two black connectors to the alarm controller, under the passengers foot rest. I first unplugged the smaller...
5
5

Sensor bank 1 ML320 1999
Does it run down the passenger side or the drivers side?
2
2

1983 240D clutch adjustment
W123 1983 240D I've read all the post on slipping clutches, but mine is not slipping. It feels like the clutch is not disengaging. I cannot get the car into reverse without turning off the engine. Up...
2
2

HHO generator on a diesel?
Does anyone know whether its ok to run one of those HHO generators on a diesel engine? My father-in-law is building one for his turbo Saab car, and swears that they are used in big rigs (diesels) and...
12
12

Mercedes Ignition Keys
My wife's key recently stopped working on our '99 E320 wagon and, after trying a new battery in the fob with no success, we purchased a new key from the dealer. Subsequently I've heard that these keys...
1
1

1980 300SD radiator leak/aux fan?
I think I have a very small leak in my radiator, probably at the bottom, not at hose connections. It is losing a small amount of coolant, maybe 2 qts a month. I think I can see what appears to be a...
1
1

AMG Supercharger reliabilty
Does anyone have experience with the 5.4 L supercharged engine in the 2003+ E55's? How's the reliability? What failures have you had? How many miles do you have on the engine. JB 99 E55 88 300E

2001 ML320 Gas Cap Hatch?
The black plastic piece inside seems to have come lose. How expensive would this be to replace? Could I order the part and do it myself? J

Spark Plugs for 1990 560 SEC Euro
This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a difference in the recommended spark plugs for Euro version 560SEC as compared to the North American version? The reason I am wondering is that...