Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force concept is a G-Class for the future
From AB Ener-G-Force ? off-road for tomorrow MONTVALE, NJ ? Is it possible that the Mercedes-Benz G-Class will still be around in 2025? A cool design study from Mercedes-Benz demonstrates how the...
1
1

1990 420SEL
I've finally decided to sell it. I love it, but I need the garage space. I'd like to get some idea of what it's worth. Mileage is 199,500. It's in excellent shape with no rust or dings. Paint and...

Ford stopping Transit UK production.
... I think the number of Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans on the roads might have something to do with! There's loads of them, but you don't see many new Transits.

2012 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe recalled for bad curtain airbags
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: MERCEDES BENZ / E350 MERCEDES BENZ / E550 Model Year(s): 2012 Manufacturer: MERCEDES-BENZ USA, LLC. Report Receipt Date: OCT 09, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V492000...

Never Without A Warranty?
My family's history with Mercedes has not been good. My brother has a 2001 and 2003 ML320. My dad had a 2004 ML320. All three had major issues. The 2001 had that oil leaking problem. Every two weeks...
5
5

Brabus goes to work on Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake
From AB BRABUS refines the new Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake: 455 kW / 619 hp, 1,000 Nm of torque and 320 km/h The new Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake has arrived! And like the first CLS that created a...

Mercedes recalling 2013 SL-Class over air conditioning issue
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): MERCEDES BENZ / SL-CLASS 2013 Manufacturer: MERCEDES-BENZ USA, LLC. Report Receipt Date: OCT 01, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V478000 NHTSA Action...

Mercedes A-Class enters production, utility variant confirmed
From AB Dr Dieter Zetsche: "This start of production marks a further milestone in our Mercedes-Benz 2020 growth strategy." Dr Wolfgang Bernhard: "Thanks to the joint architecture we can flexibly...

Mercedes launches SLS AMG GT3 45th Anniversary racecar
From AB Limited-edition customer sport racing car to mark the 45th birthday: Exclusive collector's item ? The new SLS AMG GT3 "45th ANNIVERSARY" Affalterbach, Oct 08, 2012 With the new SLS AMG GT3...
1
1

W202 1998 C280 Transmission problem - Please Help
Hi all.=20 let me say that the forum is very good.I apologize for the bad English that= I have, because it is not my original is my first post here = in the forum.I have a MB W202 C280 Sport USA...
2
2

Mercedes-Benz debuts Beltbag airbag for rear seatbelts
From AB Stuttgart. The Beltbag, one of the highlights from the ESF 2009 Experimental Safety Vehicle, is due to go into production in a luxury-class model from Mercedes-Benz. The inflatable seat-belt...

Vacuum problem w123
Hi All I am new to this group but I really hope to get answers. I drive a 1986 w12= 3 230e . It just died the other day with no apparent reason, had to tow it home. Now= it starts but have to keep the...
2
2

Mercedes shells out $618,000 over lemon law'd $56K E-Class
From AB Mercedes-Benz has made a payment of $618,000 by order of the Wisconsin Supreme Court for a lemon law case from 2005. In the case, a Wisconsin businessman, Marco Marquez purchased an E-Class,...

Mercedes-Benz recalling small number of G-Wagens over loose molding
From AB Report Date : August 14, 2012 at 04:20 PM NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V380000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): MERCEDES BENZ / G55 2011 MERCEDES BENZ / G550 2011 Manufacturer:...
2
2

2013 Mercedes-Benz E400 Hybrid priced from $55,800*
From AB Mercedes-Benz has added the E400 Hybrid to the E-Class range for the 2013 model year, and we've now learned that the gasoline-electric sedan will be priced from $55,800, (*)not including $905...