Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rear brakes not working
Hello, I wrote recently about what I thought were frozen rear brake calipers on my '89 300e. I bought and installed rebuilt calipers and when I tried to bleed them today I found that there is no brake...
1
1

Re: Juhannustaika
Transmutaatiotekniikasta. *Maassamme ydinalalla on tuskin mitään niin tarkoin TABU:na pirettyä systeemiä, kuin mahdollisuus neutraloida edes osin maailman vaarallisimpia ihmiskunnan...

Re: Bibble 4.10 ja Pentax K20D 1.01
Ihan alkukevennykseksi tapaus JiiPee. Kaveri hihkui innoketta nettiin ja kertoili pääsevänsä Olkiluotoon "oikeisiin ydintöihin" turbiinihalliin. Ihasteli suurella volyymilla, miten komennus oli...

Oil change
Is there a drain plug for Mercedes C280 2000? or do you always use oil suction machine/pump? Thanks
4
4

oil filter for '00 E320
Hi, what is the best source to get decent oil filter for my car '00 E320 4Matic. The oil change shop charged me like $20 for it. Thx, Andy
1
1

W140 front lower control arm excentric bolt
I am overhauling the suspension on my W140, including control arm bushings. I have got one front control arm out without problems, but on the other the front excentric bolt is stuck. The nut and the...
4
4

96 E320 Starting Problem
I've posted about my problem before, and I still have the same issues about starting, but now I have established a pattern. My car starts fine in the morning, but almost like clockwork, when I go to...
2
2

CLK55 mass air flow sensor
I suspect a faulty MAF on my W208 CLK55. There are no check engine lights, but I have been advised to run a diagnostic. My question is, will a faulty MAF /definitely/ throw up a code? Symptoms are...
3
3

Carsoft vs Star diagnostics
I'm trying to weigh up the pros and cons of getting a Carsoft multiplexer as opposed to letting my dealer charge me the same amount to plug my car in for a single diagnostic. Does anyone know whether...
3
3

Replacing Steering Box: Should I Replace Steering Coupler, Too
Since I'm getting ready to replace the leaky steering box on my 380sl with 150k miles on it, I'm wondering if I should take the opportunity to replace the steering coupler too, even though there's no...
2
2

Tires, 300TD
What tires do you guys like for the 123 models? The old Michelin ZX is gone, most tires I find are cheap tires for cars that weigh a lot less than my panzer, plus I drive on terrible mountain roads.
11
11

bluetooth 93 sl500
proud new owner 93 sl500 I noticed what appears to be an rca jack in the glove compartment, the car has no phone mbz dealer without really checking much quoted approx 3,000 to install mbz phone....
2
2

Braking
Gentlemen: I need some advice. On my daily commute I go down a hill for approximately two miles in usually bumper to bumper traffic reducing speed from 60 MPH to 40 MPH. I try to keep proper distance...
5
5

Replacing Injection pump-Engine block gasket
Mercedes 240D 123.123 619 Finally, I got around to replacing the gasket between the injection pump and the motor block. What a massive amount of work to replace such a small gasket! It seems that cars...
7
7

A hint to help the community to help you
When you are asking questions related to your car, it could be easier to answer, if you post the first digits of the chassis number. This is a great help because MB uses a coding system that is...
1
1