Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My C240 stops when I am turning
My C240 2001 with 80.000, is acting funny some times when the car is stopped, because a light or a stop sign, when I want to go and I step on it the car hardly moves, and no matter how hard i push it,...
3
3

Mercedes 560SEC for sale on Wash.DC Craigslist
Title says it all.

Front Spring Perches
Hi All Can anyone give me any info if it is a big job to get Front Spring Perches fitted to my W210 E320 1996. The other day the passenger side just gave way and the spring popped out. apparently I...
4
4

removing ignition tumbler
I'm having trouble getting the ignition tumbler out of my 1984 300SD. I've read the posts but am still having trouble. I get the key to position 1 and insert a small wire. How far should this wire go...
2
2

reposting fuel pumps

testing
just testing
4
4

Diesel EGR ARV
Been reading around the net. Trend in what I see seems to say, cleaning the EGR to make sure it shuts properly, then blocking the vaccum hose to it, and the ARV, makes for a much longer lasting,...
1
1

fuel pumps
hi need a new fuel pump for my '88 w124 230te - this is a dual pump set up, what I need to know is, can anyone tell me which is the number for the pump I need - which is the one near the tank, not the...
6
6

Re: I HAVE PROOF TO SHOW YOU, GAS PRICES IN EUROPE HAD NOT CHANGED IN THE LAST 3 YRS...
Yup! IRAQ War Was Personally Intentional... From $3 trillions to $9.8 trillions deficit, that's called a STUPID and SUICIDAL mission....... http://www.zoomonga.com/Photos/showphoto.aspx?photoId=30271

For Sale - 1979 Mercedes Benz 450SL Convertable - 87,000 Miles - Orlando, FL
I have a '79 450SL that I need to sell. Please look at the listing for pictures and details. Thank You, Steve - 407-701-2280

Which Oil? C240 - 2002
Hi there, One more question. As my car is out of warranty, I am thinking to take it to independent mechanic for Service B which is due in few hundred kilometers. One of my colleague recommended Would...
1
1

Re: I HAVE PROOF TO SHOW YOU, GAS PRICES IN EUROPE HAD NOT CHANGED IN THE LAST 3 YRS...
Fortunatley, it's not that easy to fool people with this lame attempt. Let's look at the truth. Below is a recent NY Times article that does a nice job of summarizing the European situation. It states...

Re and Re Rear Main Seal
Question for the group How long should it take to re and re the rear main seal in a 1990 560 SEC ? I guess more specifially how many hours should a reputable shop charge for this service? As an aside,...

300D climate control
I recently bought an amazing 300D which had no manual. Can someone share with me what the horizontal climate buttons control? I know the far left one is for defrost and the far right turns the fans...
7
7

87 300D won't start
I am helping someone else troubleshoot their 87 300D. I have an 84 and am very familiar with it, but not sure what parts transferred over through the generation change. The engine turns over but...
13
13