Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help - Tiger or anyone
I have a 300ce 1990. Great car but I have been having a problem with the windows. They won't roll down. Sometime's, when it's cold out, they will work sporadically. But when it's warm out, anything...
3
3

Free Online Car Insurance Quote
Free New Car Quote - Award-Winning Site Discount cars - Save thousands on your next new car with a free, competitive quote. Discount Cars Find information on quality Dodge vehicles at the official...

Seat Belts
I have a 300SL 1991 and have had the seat belt cut, so I need to replace it. I took the seat apart and got to the seat belt retractor, however it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It has the spool...
1
1

removing center armrest 300sd
How do I remove the center armrest from my 1984 300SD? I put in a new front seat and want to use the old driver's armrest. Thanks, Jeff
3
3

The 240D Bad odor again
I reported this early this year and nobody was able to identify it. While removing the covers under the dash - over the leg area - I noticed the smell stronger than usual. The acoustic damping padding...
2
2

Vanhasen erolla voi rikastua
Seuraavassa taulukossa esittelen sääsadantatietojen yhteenvetoja vuodesta1996 lähtien. Suomen normaali vuosisadanta paikkaansa on 750mm. Joka tarkoittaa sitä, että jokaisena päivänä pitäisi...

weird 300e antenna behavior
Hello, I had Becker fix the radio in my '89 300e a couple of years ago and replaced the power antenna with a used one about six months ago because it was not working at all and it has worked fine up...

W123 Mirror Removal
I want to remove the inside rear-view mirror. All the manual says is "Pull off the mirror". I've pulled hard in all directions but it does not budge. Is there a trick for this? Thanks
1
1

ML320 - 92k miles and tuneup?
My ML has 92k miles on it. My mechanic said that only after 100K does it make sense to give it a tune-up as anything under that mileage would not benefit from the tune-up. Is this true? Would I see...
1
1

Power sear current drain fixed
The relay that was drawing current was warm even with the key off. The relay was "pulled in" all the time because the 2 pins that supplied the pull in circuit were hot all the time. I could not find...
1
1

Alternate/Battery Visit Workshop (2002 C240)
Hi All, Yesterday while driving home, on the highway, I started getting this warning in "red" color "Alternate/Battery - visit workshop" I called my dealer and he said that they car may die on the...
2
2

frozen rear brake calipers
Hello, I did the brakes on all four wheels of my '89 300e a year or two ago and discovered today when I had the tires rotated that both rear brake calipers are frozen and have not been...
14
14

timing chain size and spec.
Who know the timing chain spec of D457?Thanks in advance.

Chipping 2005 W203 C220
Hi, I'm thinking of chipping my 143hp 220 CDI W203 Auto to get 170hp and 370nm of torque plus better fuel consumption in normal usage. I'll probably using one of additional chips such as...

Fill your car for $1.10 a gallon?
your car for $1.10 a gallon? Turning wood chips into fuel Menlo Park, Calif.'s ZeaChem has come up with a way to turn wood chips into ethanol that will sell for around $1.10 a gallon or less when it...
19
19