Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Euro Delivery
In the early stages of planning to buy a new C300 Luxury Sedan via the Euro Delivery Program. Will be having it shipped back the the States. Two questions: 1. When will the 2009 models be ready? 2....
4
4

Power seats drawing current all the time
My 86 560SEC has a problem - the power seats draw about one half an ampere all the time, even when key off and car just sitting. The power seats work when the key is off - is this normal? There is a...
2
2

Injectors for '81 380SL
My long time mechanic tells me that I have a wide open #6 injector which is causing my rough running and lots of gas smelling blue smoke. He doesn't do them but recommended another shop to either...
3
3

380 SL Overheating
Problem getting worse over past 7 years (summers only). Temp gauge would spike out at just before red and then drop rapidly to normal. Happened about 3 times first year, mechanic said, all OK, bad...
2
2

Hot Tranny Fluid Leak??
We are on the road near Las Vegas. Temps are over 100 F and used th airconditioning (1998 C230 MB). We noticed while climbing up hill over 3000 ft that as soon as we turned on the A/C we got some...
4
4

Becker 4602 for a W140
Hi where can i buy it? seek on Ebay but found nothing ive read this model is plug and play on my car im really bored with original Becker radio other model that can fit? thanks
4
4

240D, 300D etc - Tail lamp cable harness?
I just spent 2 hours looking for this piece. I have the 3 fat MBZ manuals but they don't know where it is either. The only place it seems to be mentioned is in the wiring diagram and it's called:...

loss of power........explained
So, I'm driving down the highway and I engage the cruise control on my 84 300SD when suddenly I have a loss of power--nothing. I get down to about 10mph and I can go again--get up to 15 or so and then...
2
2

Help, Tiger!
Some time ago, you told me which way to turn the vacuum adjustment on the transmission of my 86 560SEC to soften the shift. Sad to say, I have forgotten. Can you post again?
1
1

radiator neck i.d.
Hi all, well my rad hose came off again the other day with my wife driving. No good. As is, the rad neck broke about half way along so that about 1 to 2" of neck remain and in addition I had to cut...
5
5

1980 450sl does not run when warm
My 450sl starts fine and will run for about 5 minutes until it gets warmed up. At that point it starts to run so lean that is stalls. I have tested the fuel pressure 73psi (both warm and cold) and it...
5
5

300E Fuel Distributor
My 300E won't start. I have fuel pressure because if I loosen the fuel line to the cold start valve i get a shot of fuel spray from it. So the fuel pump is outputting. However if I disconnect one of...
2
2

Need help with injector system '91 300CE
Is it possible to replace the airflow sensor plate potentiometer? I can't see how it's coupled to the injector body. No fasteners are visible.Help please.
5
5

300TD windows
Group, I have found that I have 2 non-operational windows. The switch is not at fault. Are there common "gotcha's" about MB I tear open the doors to check the motors, anything easier to check first....
4
4

300TD Interior Trim Pieces
Group, Does anyone have a source of new or used interior trim pieces for an 85 300TD? I'd prefer, of course, cost wise, used stuff. However if new isn't absurdly priced, that would be fine. This ain't...
2
2