Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How much do you spend per week on Gas? for a 30 mile 1 way?
I spent $30/week. E320
3
3

? autographed steering wheel on 80
Hi, we just bought a 1980 mercedes 300 , it has a wood grained steering wheel with the name something like E. NAROLI, ETCHED INTO THE METAL PART OF THE STEERING WHEEL. IT COULD BE NARLI NARBI OR...
3
3

300E Smog Emissions Test Results
Hi I have a 1987 300E live in California, however the car is from the east coast, so it is a 49 state car. I am up for my smog / emissions test in a couple of months. The NO have been high the last...
2
2

S Series Question
My malfunction indicator is showing " pre-save inactive" and the engine icon is lite up, it also says to take it to a workshop. I don't think the car is changing gears properly but I can't find any...

Identifying a weeping hose (transmission?)
Hey all, I'm in search of a little help in figuring out the name of and/or part number of a weeping hose I just spotted on my 78 300d U.S. (automatic transmission). Something that looks more like a...
2
2

240D lights problem
Suddenly my brake and turn lights have decided to go on strike. All other lights are ok. I did a continuity test on all the fuses and they are ok. The bulbs also seem ok. Anyone have a magic wand for...
12
12

To whom it may concern
A (SMART CAR) ,Did i start something here? is it really smart? can i make it smarter? ....Also can it be driven in the florida climate, Please send specks. only have webtv for now thanks, ED.....
14
14

Floor Mats
I have had several Mercedes sedans, each with the optional factory floor mats. In each case the drivers mat slides around due to foot action on the pedals. The mat ends up all bunched up, nearly...
1
1

1982 and 1976 300d differences
Still have (and working on) my 1976 300d. Just acquired 1982 300td. WOW!! Big difference in starting engine between the two. 1982 just starts with a turn of the key once the glow plug lite goes out....
3
3

Setting the clock on a 500SL
Setting the clock on a 2004 500SL I just took my 500SL out of storage and my clock isn't correctly set. Last year the same happened but it corrected itself by some remote operation. The light STOP...

CLK seats sticking
We have a wonderful CLK 200 (2005), however the front seats are very difficult to open to get into the back seats. The lever to open them does not appaear to relese the catch unless you put all your...
2
2

Re: anybody here of a (smart car?)
I'm willing to bet just abotu everyone in here has. They've been on the road in Europe since 1998, and in the news in America for years. They've even been importing them into the states for a good...
2
2

E240 Stuck in gear!!!
hi, i have just purchased a 1998 E240 estate, driving back from work it has now decieded to not change up from first gear (understand this is limp home mode) i bought this car as it had the following...

Car shuts off
I have a 98 Mercedes E430, The car runs fine but it seems after it warms u it will just cut off. When I try to restart it, it will not start. If wait for 15mins or so it will start right back up. Can...
14
14

Diesel 9,5$/gl in Norway
Hey you Americans talking about expensive fuel. Ceep calm, it will surely reach you as well. RD
16
16