Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Superleggera or J12 H2004, is a chronograph timepiece which has been certified as accurate by the COSC. It has a distinguished hi-tech black case which is made of ceramic. What makes the H2004 attractive to the eye is the black rubber bracelet and
The Superleggera or J12 H2004, is a chronograph timepiece which has been certified as accurate by the COSC. It has a distinguished hi-tech black case which is made of ceramic. What makes the H2004...

Vacuum valve and glow harness
I'm hoping to find part numbers for the vacuum valve between the vac pump and the brake booster (it's physically broken) as well as for the harness between the glow relay and the plugs (one of the...
3
3

190E cuts out
my 190E has had a habit of cutting out usually as i am coasting to a junction or starting out from one. VERY DANGEROUS now the problem is worse it cuts out and although it will restart it cuts out...
9
9

300E misses when hot
my 1988 300E starts fine and runs fine until the engine is hot. Then it misses and finally loses power such that it won't pull away from a stop without stalling out. . Then it won't re-start until it...
7
7

My 1984 Mercedes 500 SEL won't start.
My wifes 1984 Mercedes 500 SEL won't start. It turns over until battery dies I tried jumpstarting it just turns over any HELP PLEASE? THANKS
16
16

2009 C230 Kompressor Coupe
Hey they are back! But when???

Swapping Door Lock Cylinders
The driver's side door handle on my 81 380sl broke, but I managed to find a nice, used one. Can anyone tell me how to swap the cylinder from my door handle -- which I imagine I can remove by turning...

'86 Mercedes 190E forsale in Nova Scotia
For sale 1986 Mercedes 190E, European model for parts or repair - needs manifold - oil in coolant-leaking head gasket - little bodywork in left rear below tailight-hole - needs spedometer cable -...

Mercedes Benz 230 CE
I want to sell a 1990 Merc 230 CE. 187000 km, Colour- Bronze. Car is in very good condition. I need R65000 for the car. Any offers?
1
1

The death of a W116, on video
thought this was rather artistic... PS, i own a fully restored 6.9, im not a piss taker of old benz's. 1975 280se dismantled

How hard is it to change the valve seals on a 240D?
I've got an 82 240 D w/ good compression that will smoke at startup and then stop smoking till you rev it. It can use a quart of oil in 2 hours if you drive that 2 hours at 70. Much less if you drive...
1
1

Plastic Injection Molding at Quickparts
Plastic Injection Molding at Quickparts - upload your 3D CAD data and receive an instant quote for tooling and plastic injection molded parts. Try QuickTool Express.

Top Replacement
I'm replacing the convertible top on my 1974 450sl. Can anyone tell me the brand name of the best contact cement to use? Also, what is the best way/stuff to use to clean the old glue off? Thanks.

Re: The fashion keeps changing every day. The style and fashion you have adopted on one day is outdated on the very next day. So you have to remain updated regarding the latest developments in the fashion world. The revolution in fashion has brought about
Do you suspect the poster of this information is going to come around to read the replies? -tom!

trouble codes
Mercedes diagnostic trouble code 84 have replaced oygen sensor and still getting error can anybody help. Thanks
1
1