72 280 SE Blinker Disassembly & Bulb?

I drove home my newly acquired 72 280 SE last night. Straight & strong drivetrain, good seats, good door panels, straight body. She just needs a little love (and some new springs -- a topic for later). Which brings us to getting her inspected. First of all, how the heck do i get to the front turn signal bulb to replace it? I don't want to damage the chrome, but i think there's like a little tab or something at the bottom of the circle. And secondly, what kind of bulb do i need? Does someone have a model number i can xref or something, because the local auto shack guys don't have it in their database.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
rhinesj