Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Diesel Injectors update
Hi Guys and Gals. I finally put my car back together. I was very busy and weather was not good. It emits alot less diesel smell at the tailpipe... no doubt about it. You can stand next to it and not...
5
5

Walmart battery pro-rating policy
For years I have boycotted Walm-mart because of their slave-shop labor practices and other sissues that I won't get into. However, my car came with a wal-mart battery, and when it ran out under...
18
18

FOR SALE: 1966 BUICK RIVIERA 425-4BBL NAILHEAD V-8 W/TH400 TRANS SWITCH PITCH-RAT ROD-HOT ROD-STREET ROD ENGINE-$2000

1980 450sl ignition key won't turn
suddenly the ign. key won't turn as if the transmission isn't in PARK but it is. I have tried nudging the car in park but nothing....key will not budge. Any help much appreciated.
5
5

C 280 any good?
Is the MCB C 280 any good and what year? How does it compare to the C 230 and C 350? Like in the year 2007 - 2008

Check Engine Light
I have a 1999 C280. The check engine light seems to come on when the gas tank gets down to about half full. The light goes out when I fill the tank. The car has no other symptoms. What is going on?...
4
4

W123 replacement driveshaft support caution
I bought a driveshaft support made by URO. It looked good but upon installation it did not fit right, The mounting distance was about 3/8" off. Had I used it there may have been vibration problems and...

1990 Mercedes 300sel radio problems
hello everyone...i have a 1990 300sel with 130k on it...the radio recently has been acting quirky...everytime the radio is off; the CODE reading comes up...i have to punch that in to get the radio to...
2
2

Remote key
Hi, I have replaced the battery in the remote key for my Mercedes A class. How do I get it to work again, i.e. lock and unlock the car doors?
2
2

C230 Brakes
I have a C230 - 2007. 11,000 miles and my dealer says that my from brakes need to be replaced, pads, rotors etc, These were replaced at 2,800 miles and not MBUSA thinks that I shoud pay for this....
4
4

Considering an '82 380SL
I ran across an '82 380SL with 58K miles today. Asking price is $9300. It seems low-mileage and pictures show the exterior looks great - interior is not so great (leather is cracked, carpet looks old,...
10
10

4.2 litre rebuid prob
I am getting my 4.2 L motor professionally totally rebuilt. When the block returned to the shop from the machine shop, they were told there was a small "scour" on one cylinder wall. My mechanic thinks...
11
11

Rattling shifter
As I fix and fine tune things on my '92 300D I find other things that bug me. One that drives me nuts is a vibration of the shift lever that's makes an annoying un-Mercedes like noise, If I hold the...

ADIOS
NEW CLUB

Brake E500
I read online that the European rotors on the E500 are larger than rotors on the vehicles that are sold in the United States. The United States vehicles uses the European rotors that are designed for...
10
10