Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

89 260E - Wiper Motor keeps blowing fuses.
Wife's 89 260E keeps blowing fuses. She took it to the STEAL-ER-SHIP. Told her "Needs Motor, Linkage, Transmission replaced".....$1600.00. She told 'em to pound salt!!! I will probably replace the...
1
1

comand aps navigation
Hello, I have a Mercedes W211 (2004), with the comand aps navigation... for the moment I am still using the old Dvd Version 2.3. A friend of me has bought a new Mercedes same model and also with the...

Spark Plugs
Can anyone enlighten me on how to change the plugs on 1997 E320 3.2L 6cyl engine. I live in the Virgin Islands so I am on my own with no MB Mechanics. Anything will help.
9
9

Manual or similar for engine work on 240D
I expect I'm looking at some engine work to diagnose & fix my oil use on an 82 benz 240D. at least something less sketchy than the chilton I have right now. Are the topic manuals at any good? Thanks,...
1
1

Clk 320
Merceses Clk 320 1999r. na sprzedarz za 34 tys

1979 240 D
I purchased vehicle yesterday from new neighbor, great condition. Looked up bluebook value and nothing earlier than 1988 posted for value price,. How do I know besides going with price I payed to know...
1
1

95 E-320
Does anyone know of a good free newsgroup or web site to post for sale Mercedes? Thanks, Charlie

Good independent mechanic in Houston area
Hi, Does anyone have a good independent MB mechanic in the Houston area to recommend? I will be in the area and will be looking to buy a used Merc, and want to have someone able to do an inspection...
3
3

17" wheels?
I just put a set of AMG staggered 17" wheels on my '92 300D. Some how it just doesn't feel right and the outer edges of the front tires are wearing fast almost as though it developed a lot of positive...
6
6

c200 automatic no acceleration when I need it!
I've been driving my 1998 c200 classic automatic for 6 weeks now and have an intermittent problem. Pulling out into fast moving traffic from stationary or overtaking on a motorway at about 55mph and...
5
5

Need to locate exterior part on ML 320.
Hello, I need to locate a part on an ML 320, but I don't know what it's called. It's this bar that sits just in front on the front grill. Is there a diagram of a 1999 ML320 that I can look at...
3
3

It's a BMW... so it just feels good
It's a BMW... so it just feels good First off, this is a very nice little car. For most people, it is more than enough in terms of performance. The handling / balance isn't quite what the 3-Series...
1
1

Very good for it's price but could be better.
Very good for it's price but could be better. Pros: Acceleration Cons: Cheap interior materials, Light steering, Soft suspension I rented this car and drove it for about 300 miles. I really enjoyed it...

1987 300E Ride Height
What is the preferred way to lower my 1987 300E that sits high? I don't want to give up ride quality, but it looks like a 4-wheel drive there is so much air above the tires in the wheel wells. What...
1
1

jak ustawiæ rozrz±d w merolu 124?
jak ustawic samemu rozrz±d w mercedesie 124?