Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

nissan figaro
[image: Nissan figaro At fully loaded 85,000km1991 Nissan figaro AT 80,000km fob japan Yen450,000.- Several other pages of our Kuroyanagi Shouten Ltd Japan #510 Castle May, 3-1422 Ueda-Higash Tenpaku,...

79 300 SD klacking
My friend has a 79 300 SD. He has a loud clacking sound as distinguished from the normal klata klata. The car runs fine starts easily and suspecting injectors he replaced them with no change. He says...
4
4

1992 190E died while backing up
Car started fine and had been running fine except for a couple of occassions where it did the same thing but started up right away. I started to reverse and it just cut out, turned key on again but...
3
3

Hot Sale$B!A(BSelling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com
We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!! 1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts,...

TOP insurance in the World....take a look....

Removing W210 steering wheel
My turn stalk has come loose/broken. I expect I will need to remove my steering wheel to get to it. How does the steering wheel cover come off? I tried to gently pry the cover but no luck. Thanks.
9
9

c320 headlamps
I have a c320 with xenon headlamps. Problem is when I am driving at night the beam seems quite high and I have been flashed by oncoming drivers who think I have my full beam on. How do I adjust the...

How do I get the DVD player to work?
I have a 2006 C320 with Comand and I have heard that it can be configured to play DVDs, how can I do this?
3
3

300SD Problem Solved
I'd like to thank everyone for all their suggestions when I couldn't find a good Mercedes machanic in Toronto. I found one and he is awesome. Turns out the back and hardest glow plug to get to was...
2
2

2005 E320 INTERIOR LIGHT CLUSTER QUESTION
Hi Guys, Anyone know how to lower the light cluster so that I can change the bulbs etc. Many thanks Bill
1
1

2003 W211 E270 worn steering rack at 59000 miles !
After experinciong play in the steering for the last 4 weeks, my local (UK) dealer has diagnosed a worn steering rack. The car is 4 years old and only covered 59000 miles. Firstly how many miles would...
4
4

FS: 300SD rims
Mercedes Benz alloy wheels with 2 good 205HR14 tires. "Old style 126" slotted alloy rims, came from a 1982 300sd. Great rims for snows. Good condition, balanced and 8/32" tread. $75 for both in Boston...

c240 oil change interval (2002)
Hi there, The service A and B are 15K KM apart. That is when dealer change oil along with other inspections. This 15K KM interval for oil change seems too long for me. I drive 2500km every month on...
1
1

300E Bad Cat Converter ?
Hi I just had my emissions / smog check here in California and the NOx were really high. Very close to failing. I suspect a bad cat. I measure the temp of the cat with a fluke infrared and measured...
5
5

Alloy wheel security bolts - key mislaid - 03 W203
Can anybody offer any advice on how I might identify a part number for the correct key to remove OEM security bolts from my 2003 C270cdi? I went to my local dealer, who had a kit of 24 keys, none of...
12
12