Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

hello to everybody, looking for good groups/forums
Hi, I have just got it for a week. Still can believe I own Mercedes-Benz. My sixth car (VW Beetle '68, Subaru Legacy '93, Ford Taurus '93, Subaru Impreza '02, Subaru Outback '02) is E320T 4Matic '00....
5
5

Re: This Calls For A Strategy Meeting....
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: As opposed to a lazy Flitwick junkman who just can't seem to get outside and take that photo...
2
2

[for sale] Mercedes Benz 400 CDI central engine unit
I sell this Mercedes Benz original ECU: contact me to have other informations and pictures.

Re: Junkman Nick still hides...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: What have you "seen" Lispy..? Speaking of seeing, we haven't seen the photo of your 500SL...

1971 Mercedes 220 tire recommendations
I've seen some discussions of what tires are best for this model - I'm having to get 4 new tires to replace the 175SR14 88S Michelin XZX that are worn and cracked on it. Some have suggested going up...
1
1

Viscous Fan Removal on 902.940 engine
Just wondering if someone can point me in the direction of how to remove the viscous fan clutch from a a MB 309D with the 5cyl 3 litre 902 engine. Fan unbolts easy as - 4 allen head bolts, but after...

Larry "exlax" Lovisone
I used to respect your "little shop", your projects all that stuff from another group. If you are not that guy then disregard. This annoying CRAP you have been posting is juvenile silly garbage. It is...
4
4

Failed Flitwick junkmen and their cars...
The only vehicle that Nick, the failed Flitwick junkman "features" in his photo collection... Where's your 500SL, fatass..?
2
2

Nick has no car, just a rusty van...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Failed Flitwick junkmen like Nick can't afford to own a car.
2
2

Exhaust System Question
The exhaust system in my 230CE (190E 2.3 engine) was cobbled together by the previous owner. It is a bit louder than I like. I have a perfect exhaust system from a 300D that uses Mercedes parts. The...

Re: Sara "Whiskers" Czepiel In Meltdown: Nothing New In That :) Re: Attn: Anthropy The DOPE
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: ...low-class Flitwick junkman would claim to own a 500SL and other Mercedes cars, yet fail...
2
2

Diesel Engine Degreasing
I have replaced the front seal on 300D engine. While the engine had synthetic oil, a fair amount of oil bypassed the seal and is all over the lower engine. Oil leaked in various areas in the upper...
4
4

91 300 300TE 4MATIC
Group, What do you think of these vehicles? I have a chance to get one for 3 grand 200,000miles all sevice records has new trans and suspension. Anything inherently wrong with the design? Somthing to...
2
2

Re: ken hides from the repo man...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Perhaps Dickless Ricky, the other nym-monkey, would also like to see the photo of your...

1999 C280 radio code
I am the second owner of this car. Apparently the first owned never gave me the radio code number. How can I get the number? Thanks, EJ in NJ
1
1