Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Birds of a feather...
Fatnicky, the Flitwick junkman is hiding behind socky, Assthrobby now. Fatnicky pops up occasionally to see if the coast is clear, attempting to deflect attention away from the fact that he can't seem...
3
3

[for sale] 400 CDI central engine unit
I sell this ECU: contact me to have other informations and pictures.

1999 E300 TD BAS control module?
Howdy! I'm looking for the above brake assist module. MercedesCanada wants $1,600 for it new!? Is this a DIY, ot should I just buy it used and have a garage install it? I ahve already replace the...
1
1

High mileage check up
OK, I know about the timing chain thingie.. But what else should I tell my Indie wrenchmeister to look at? 85 380se 216k miles... Runs just fine.. would like to keep it that way, without it breaking...

95 E300 D
Can I just replace the driver's side headlight outer lens on this car or do I need the whole headlight assembly? There's one on eBay now for $110 for the lens only but that seems pricey or am I living...
3
3

Re: What's wrong with Nick?
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Fatnick can't seem to get that photo of himself and his 500SL posted.
4
4

83 300SD Neutral Safety Switch bypass?
I know how to do it on a 300D but not on a 300SD. Does anybody know how to bypass the neutral safety switch on a 126 300SD from under the hood?
3
3

W123 300D Idle Adjustment
Is there a single adjustment for the idle on the 5-cyl. 617 diesel? Or , is there an njector adjustment required? My idle is too high, and I don't know what the procedure is.
4
4

Reconditioning MB Tex
I have a 99 E320 and the seats are starting to show lines, etc. My '95, oddly enough, looks perfect. Does anyone have recommendations on restaining/reconditioning the MB Tex? I don't want to invest in...
6
6

Abandoned cars......
Abandoned luxury & performance cars.... 300SL's on the first page.
2
2

Re: What's wrong with Nick and Assthrobby..?
Assthrobby face-farted this: You gotta remember that Nick, the Flitwick junkman and confirmed fraud, has bragged for a long time about his 500SL, his slimness, and his "proper house," whatever the...
3
3

Re: Ping ATB.
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Someone needs to show you how to post a photo of your 500SL, ya bloated liar.
10
10

More truth avoidance from the Flitwick junkman...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: ...is such that many of us actually own a 500SL. Where's that photo of yours, ya fat liar..?
5
5

Re: Lesley Hammond Comes Out Of The Closet.Re: an obese man living on disability in a worthless council estate housing
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Never mind laming Les, ya fat liar. Post those photos of your 500SL.

Re: there
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: ...photos of his cars. Nick doesn't. Post those photos of your 500SL, ya squirmy liar.
2
2