Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E320 Radio staying on
Hi All We have owned our E320 for over a year, it is a 2000 E320 4 matic, lately I have been noticing the radio is staying on when the keep is shut off. Has anyone else experience this with their MB?...
1
1

compression test through GPs or injectors?
Hi, I'm going to do a compression test on my 1984 300sd to get a baseline before converting my car to run on veggie oil. I'll check it regularly to see if the veggie oil is screwing up the engine and...
8
8

2001 ML270 CDI - what percentage of coolant to add to top up header tank?
Is someone able to tell me what ratio of coolant /water I need to add to my header tank to top it up? The service manual states that 50% anti free/corrosion inhibitor should be added so I am assuming...
2
2

Lubricating Seat Rails on 107
The driver's side seat on my 380sl is extremely hard to move. Can anyone tell me the best way to loosen it up, and what to lubricate it with. Would spraying a nut loosener on to the rails do it?...
1
1

300D vs 300SD W123 Chassis
Can someone explain the difference between a 300D and a 300SD? I can't seem to find anything. I'm talking about the early '80s W123 models. TIA!
11
11

Wires and electronic 600 SEL '92
Looking for any documents about the electronic circuits and also how to remove doorpanels. Thanx, Rico --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy...
1
1

'85 280SE 2.8L W126 UK introduction
Hello Ladies and Gents, I thought to post by way of an introduction, I bought my MB last year from my father who wasn't using it, despite it's age its only finally crossed the 60,000 mile mark last...
2
2

126,124,116 Parts for sale
If you need a part let me know and I can see what I can do. My number is 734 771 9761. This is the best way of getting a hold of In college and just tryin to make some money. If I Dont pick up please...

Troubleshooting Amp for Heater Servo
I just corrected a problem with the heat on my 380sl by replacing the amp that controls the servo. Rather than throwing the old one away, however, I was wondering if anyone knew how to troubleshoot...
1
1

boom...

280se 1978 fuel pump
Hello I have a 78 280 se I just bought the previous owner states that he replaced the fuelpump and I should run a hot wire with a toggle switch to I assume run the fuel pump The can needs work the...
2
2

Don't EVER call MB Finance.....EVER!!!
Should you have any reason at all to contact them - simply get in you finely tuned German automobile and proceed to drive it as fast as yo can into a brick wall. This will save you the time spent on...
4
4

'92 300D fuel economy expectations
I'm averaging ~28mpg doing typical real estate biz driving; suburban, not much freeway. I've heard stories of 35-40 mpg, is that a bunch of hot air or do I have room for improvement? JD
7
7

'87 300E Seatback Upholstery Removal
How do I remove the "seat cover" from the driver's seat? I have removed the screws at the lower edge of the rear panel, however the upholstery appears to be secured at the side hinges. I need to get...
2
2

2007 E350
Just purchased this car love it. Just one thing it is not wired for a cell and doesn't have bluetooth bluetooth. Does anyone if it is possible to connect a cell phone to the car's system or through...
9
9