Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Preowned Vehicle Auctions
True auctions on Come and see bids at all time lows.. Come and register come and bid...

how do I Bleed a mercedes C220 Cdi
Hi Leaking fuel injector on my mates car, he asked if I could look it over, it turned out to be the brass washer at the bottom of the injector, so I replaced that and all should be well, but no it...
3
3

Old MBZ as ecology?
I was browsing around for SVO conversions, and saw a discussion of how it is actually very ecologically sound of us to keep and maintain these old cars, mainly because during the time that they have...

re dashlights (reprise)
hi posted a while back about dash lights playing up, intermittently not lighting at start up. Finally got out the spanners and pulled the Voltage regulator, and discovered that the brushes were fairly...

oil filter
Hi I am new to the MB family, I have a 2001 e320 4matic. It is getting near winter and would like to change my oil. When I do a search on oil filters, I get results anywhere from 8.95 - 19.95 for a...
2
2

500 vs 600 SL
I posted the other day about that 600SL, and as you all predicted the car needed an instant 10 grand. Now i've narrowed my search down for a 500SL. The problem is, the thing I liked best about the...

Rear Window Defroster
I have been unable to determine the problem with a non-working rear window defogger/defroster on my '79 300D. I was told here that the most likely cause of its failure was am 80A strip fuse that I...
2
2

Parking Brake.
Hello All, Why parking brake is installed on rear wheels only ? What will happen if I design it to for front wheels only. Can anybody tell me.
3
3

I guess we will keep her
This past week we drove rusted-out Der Klunker (1981 SD300) from New York to Florida and back. Total mileage about 3,000. Fuel mileage for the entire trip was 28.5 mpg and on some legs where it was...
7
7

Help! Seats moving by themselves!
I'm new to this group. I just bought a 1984 300sd this week in very good condition except for one thing. When driving last night, the drivers seat started moving all by itself. All the way back, then...
7
7

Heat problem in 1982 300SD
Hello all, Very bizzare problem in my 82 300SD. About one month ago, I lost most of the heat from my auto climate control system. Last year, heat worked 100%! Checked the following: Good coolant level...
10
10

600sl buying advice
Stumbled upon this and wanted some feed back. It's 1993 600SL, 70k original miles, interior is mint, everything works, no rust, good paint, soft and hard top both in good shape, runs and drives nice....
7
7

84 500 SEC For Sale
I have a 84 500 sec for sale. It's a European Edition, brought up to California Emissions Code. It's got all the regular goods that most Mercedes have, but it's Gold on the exterior and Root Beer...

280SEL 4.5 door latch
HELP!! Anyone know a trick for releasing a stuck rear door latch on a '73 280SEL4.5 ???? I can't seem to remove any of the inside trim, because the door is stuck CLOSED !!!! Wood trim won't come out,...
1
1

Phantom Load was Charging circuit in 1982 TDT only putting out 13 +/- .2 volts
I took my battery into Sears and it tested good. I put the battery back in this morning and there is a big drain when nothing is turned on and the car is shut off, so I have to start removing fuses...
5
5