Broken hose to AT modulator in 420SEL- Sorry if reposting

Hi, Sorry if I'm reposting but i think my first post disappeared :(
I've got 1990 420 SEL (w126). I'm going to replace vacuum hose to the modulator in Automatic Transmission.
Is it a standard hose (3,5x 9mm) used in other vacuum lines in the car, sold per meter ? Or do I need a special hose (Can anyone give me the part number ?)
Thanks for your help.
Kubak /Krakow,PL/
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.