Cold start mechanism on 89 2.6 190E

Frequently on the1st start of the day the motor will idle at 2000rpm. I have to shut it off or kick the throttle to bring the RPMs down. The morning temps here(MI) are in the high 60's to low 70's. What's wrong with my MB. Another problem also exists. The ABS light frequently will come on. When it comes on there seems to be a loss of power (like turning on the AC). Could the OVP relay cause both? I don't trust the local MB dealer because of previous experiences, but love the car and would like to keep it in top shape. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--

****Dennis Wyatt*****
Reply to