coolant change interval

I was recently looking throught he maintenance sked for my c240awd (2005) and noticed a recommended coolant change interval of 150,000 miles or 15 years. what experience have you had with your coolant systems and how often
do you change. my usual rule of thumb for other cars has been 2 years...thanks...
Sherm
anyone on this? thanks...
sherm