FA: 83 300SD- Runs Well

I have a 1983 300 SD on Ebay with no reserve.

I have bought THREE Mercedes in the last month, and my lovely wife has quite reasonably mandated the timely removal of one of them.

It is not a bad car. It was kind of a toss-up as to which of the cars to sell. I have the factory maintenance record up to 217K (the car has

277K) and it drives well with no smoke. The car is in the Washington DC metro area (Northern Virginia/Alexandria/Franconia). The interior needs some work, unless you can live with the seat and dash covers (included). After investigating and discussing the leather restoration, I decided I just don't have the time right now for such a tempting project.

Ebay Item #4536900448

Paul Valois