FA: Mercedes 190D 5-speed

This Mercedes 190D is 5-speed Manual. What does anyone think for conversion to Biodiesel? With 43 MPG, is it a good car in general?

Michelle

Reply to
Michelle

Seems like a lot of miles and I don't think this is the best year for that model car. A later year (87?) with less miles would probably be better...

Plus it's from florida... Ebay too... I wouldn't touch it personally.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph