FS: 1981 300D

Great old white Benz , auto transmission, never had an engine trouble inspite of being twenty four years old.

Do not want to give it up but wife hates old cars, besides I am moving to the midwest where the winters require a snow car.

Never had the engine overhauled and never had problems with the fuel system - inspite of being twenty four years old.

Fantastic old benz with the best engine design - nothing like the new toy fluf stuff. Great for car collectors and Benz lovers (which I am)

Body of the car intact, absolutely no rust.

Tbe current owner (me) has driven it for 244,000 miles - fantastic endurance and performance. Have been a daily driver. The odometer is about

285,000 (collectively from the previous owner fourteen years ago and me)

Interior: vinyl stained a bit.

Great bargain: 2500 dollars (negotiable if the driver promises to take care of my Benz) :))

Call for any additional information: Mark 510-268-4996 (Don't call wife - she hates talking about it). :)) Or Email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Mark Schaeffer

510-268-4996
Reply to