FS: 1983 300D Mercedes

My husband and his Dad picked up this car from the factory in 1983. The engine just went out...confirmed by the local mercedes guru in Austin. Any one out there looking to buy a very well maintained (mechanically) mercedes for parts or for a refurbish??? The exterior of the car needs paint...the interior seats/doors are in great shape...some missing trim. Good tires, new brakes. We are very sad to see the end come like this. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks, Jana in Austin

Reply to
janab