FS: 1986 190E 2.3-16

A rare opportunity to own a performance Benz. Very rare: only a handful of Euro-spec models ever made it to North America.

Comes with the 185 HP (not the US 167 HP) Cosworth 16V, 5-spd Getrag transmission, four wheel ABS disk brakes, air-over-hydraulic suspension, transmission oil cooler, tuned header system, Recaro leather seats and the

23-pc body mod kit, all standard factory equipment for this model.

Never winter driven and maintained by MB. I am the third owner (2 1/2 years now), and car just turned over 160,000 kms (100,000 miles). Very strong and very quick. All original except MB GPS system installed in Europe.

Details here:

Vehicle in Edmonton, AB. Serious enq. only (I've had enough of people who think a standard 2.3 equals a 2.3-16)

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
Yukonsent