FS: '95 S320 - Starmark

Well, I just ordered a 2004 S500, so I need to get rid of the S320 by next week.

The car is a 1995 S320, black/black with heated front seats, dealer-tinted windows, a six-disc CD changer and premium Bose stereo. It is in excellent condition, with 78K on the odometer (12k left on Starmark extended warranty).

Always serviced by certified Mercedes dealer, new A/C just installed, brand new tires, mechanically sound and an excellent ride. Detailed regularly and never abused. All books/records.

Great car for the right person. Available in New York City/tri-state area. Photos on request.

$23,700/Negotiable.

Thomas J. Paladino New York City

Reply to
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.