FS - Mercedes Benz Books and Manuals

Greetings Again: I have the following manuals for sale in Silver Spring, MD. Prices do not include shipping. You can respond to the group or, preferably, to snipped-for-privacy@erols.com. I also have a nice collection of special MB diesel tools and machinists measuring tools (Starrett) for automotive work - email offline for that list also.

Much Thanks,

Eric S.

MERCEDES BENZ BOOKS AND MANUALS FOR SALE

Service Manual, Engines 615, 616, 617.91

MB manual in excellent condition, no longer available from MB other than CD. Covers all non-turbo diesels 220D-300D. - $75.00

Silver Star Restorations

Vols I & II - original publishers reprints of monthly, quality newsletter published from 10/78 to 10/85. Primarily directed towards classic MB's of the 50's, 60's, & early 70's. - $50.00

1980-81 Supplements to the Turbo Diesel Engine Manual

MB manual in excellent condition, complements the early turbo diesel engine manual further covering all models from 1980 to 1982. - $10.00

Maintenance Manual Passenger Cars - USA Version Starting Model Year 1968 to

1975

MB manual in fair condition, covering all models from 1968 to 1975 (220D to

450 SL). - $5.00

MB Automatic Transmissions

Slightly edited compilation of technical questions and answers from a decade of the Star Magazine in most any word processing format - free (upon request) with any other publication - otherwise $2.00

Star Magazine, back issues 1984 to present except 1991

THE bi-monthly publication of the Mercedes Benz Club of America, $12 per year plus shipping.

Reply to
Eric Svendson