FS: New Mercedes Benz Fiber Optics 6 Disc CD Changer

Selling 99% new (pulled brand new car) Mercedes Benz Fiber Optic 6 Disc Factory CD Changer.

This changer fits new Mercedes cars from 1999-2004, and is an authorized mercedes part.

It comes with a full factory 4 years warranty. The dealer offers this CD Changer as an option for $905+tax=$1040. The model is commonly known as A203, mercedes part # A203 820 90 89. The changer is the official changer with Mercedes logo.

Fits:

S-Class 2000-2004 E-Class 1999-2002 C-Class 1999-2004 CLK 1999-2004 ML 2001-2004 SL 2002-2004 SLK 1999-2004

$600 o.b.o

Thanks

Reply to
Adrian Chan

Sorry my friend...

They are available on Ebay for around $300.00

Reply to
Masterson

Besides this IDIOT Adam being a crook for overcharging for used parts and defrauding a car maker, he thinks bullcrap is a swear word!! He did not like my pmail to him:

" BULLCRAP I am the shop foreman AND warranty administrator at a Mercedes only dealership and I can tell you 100% that MB WILL deny this claim for a NON installed at time of delivery CD player or phone warranty claim. It shows it as a option on the list of codes on the vehicle master inquiry. You are totally wrong and misrepresenting a warranty that does not exist. Fraud is fraud. If the dealer does not verify the CD or phone is eligible for warranty, they will find out as soon as they submit the claim!"

Here is what he wrote me:

"Karl...

wow.....you are over the top.

Please stop writing me using swear words.

I have seen my dealership do it several times. Simple truth is a dealer will do it because it makes the customer happy and costs them nothing.

So, please stop writing me. I don't care what you think, nor do I care who or what you are."

This is the quality of people that spam numerous newsgroups.

Reply to
Karl

Sorry people, I never should have sent this. I was ticked off by this idiots pmails.

defrauding a car maker, he

Reply to
Karl

Hello everyone.

I think you will all see how over zealous Karl is.

I have responded to each post with polite information. He likes to insult, and for what purpose?

Karl seems to think that his opinion is the only one that counts in a public forum.

He calls me the idiot, when it is clear that he is. He thinks I'm the one selling something.

Clearly it is Adrian Chan that would like someone to purchase his changer. He has also accused me of defrauding Mercedes, when clearly I have not. I have stated that "I have seen my dealer do it"

Karl writes to me by email.

Here is what I wrote to Karl by email:

Here is what Adrian Chan posted to alt.autos.mercedes

Reply to
Masterson

The $1000 price is bull. I purchased one new from the dealer for $500. Way to go Karl!

Reply to
FatHead